• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HeartSayako

HeartSayako

Jvnko
Oct 17, 2023
How many times have you tried CTB? and what methods did you use? and when we failed, what were the consequences?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
One, partial hanging, hopefully soon my second and last attempt. Consequences? I wasn't discovered so just frustration and disappointment in my self.

Reactions: HeartSayako
thesadbrazilian

thesadbrazilian

Feb 6, 2024
Five times. 4 from poisoning, one from drowning. Now my kidneys ache and I'm all swollen up. I just don't care enough to bother going to the doctor and figuring out what's going on.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Justnotme and HeartSayako
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Last time was 2018
Before that numerous times.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I simply haven't as in my case all the methods are either inaccessible or risky, it's so cruel and horrible how we cannot just choose to end our existence in a painless way. What I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and just leading to way worse suffering as a result, the thought of such a thing is terrifying.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Justnotme and HeartSayako
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I think 8 times now maybe. Failure results in nothing. Hospital bill, a few times actually.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Once I drank a bottle of corvalol (25 milliliters), washed down with water. After about 4 minutes, my heart started beating very fast, and after a few seconds I fell asleep.
I woke up 22 hours later
It wasn't a suicide attempt, but I just hoped I wouldn't wake up again, even though I knew that such a dose of corvalol wouldn't be fatal.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've never attempted yet. I've been actively suicidal for 3 months and I hope for my first attempt to be the successful one