• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you identify as part of the LGBT community

• Yes

Votes: 94 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.4%

• Total voters
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I still don't get it.
How can they be both?
Well, here's one interpretation: a guy (born with female parts, oops), who's romantically attracted to other guys — but doesn't get much out of boinking them

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Yuki_03 and vak
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
The vast majority of this forum does, myself included.

wow... call me naive (many do:))) but I never actually realised this.

I'm not lgbt, but I am very proud to be part of a forum and chatting with so many people that I would probably never get to meet irl.

Reactions: wait.what, Linda, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 1 other person
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I don't like calling myself a part of the community, but I love people of all genders. I am more attracted to men in terms of sexual attraction though, but open to experiences with women as well. I am scared of being with a woman. The last time I dated another girl girl in my teens, I received a lot of criticism, and our relationship didn't end well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Z-A, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It's a complexity on multiple levels. I get it's hard to understand or comprehend given you have a limited mindset. Nothing in life gives clear instructions or answers. People can be multiple things and nothing at all at the same time.
I was going to say something but then I looked at your screen name and that pretty much clarified things for me lol self awareness is very important. 😅
Well, here's one interpretation: a guy (born with female parts, oops), who's romantically attracted to other guys — but doesn't get much out of boinking them
I dont think thats what it is lol

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I still don't get it.
How can they be both?

I assume Ace is multi-gender.
Then to be gay means attracted to to the same sex.
But then trans man means... they went from being female attracted to female to being male attracted to male? or female? but Ace means u aren't sexually attracted in the first place so...? Yeah I know I'm not going crazy.
You aren't the only one going crazy. I don't get it either but if they think it describes them well then let them do it

Reactions: Sleeper System
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I'm not LGBT.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, SexyIncél and adoringmydarling
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm definitely bisexual. Have been questioning if I'm trans, honestly not completely sure.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Adûnâi
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
im gay

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Adûnâi
Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
It is certainly a horrible time to be trans....

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, rizleechboy, wait.what and 3 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It is certainly a horrible time to be trans....
Umm, isn't this the best time? Or do you mean that people are aware of the concept, but still too primitive to develop it fully? Like with artificial superintelligence making yourself an entirely opposite gender? (Although at that point, there would be little point in calling yourself trans aside from childhood history - but I mean a future where people are functionally immortal, and can grow any appendages they'd like such as wings.)

Returning to the OP - I have literally no contact with outside world, and am perennially an incel, so not exactly sure whether such monikers as LGBT can be even applicable to my case. I'm straight? But the more suicidal I've gotten, the more I've been finding femboys attractive? So it's like the opposite of the 4chan meme?

Punchline - I'm not gay because I don't watch anime. /micdrop

Reactions: Alfwynn
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I've been on the fence, for the most part no but in reality I'm asexual (not aromantic) but because I'm not really planning on ever actually being romantic or having any sort of partner I figured there's no real reason to put a label on it even though I consider myself ace.

• Love
Reactions: Cassy
narayana0121

narayana0121

Apr 12, 2023
bisexual here. Having this sexuality has definitely played a large role in my suicidal thoughts, but it isnt the only reason Im suicidal.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
i'm gay but i dont really identify as part of the lgbt community

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
Umm, isn't this the best time? Or do you mean that people are aware of the concept, but still too primitive to develop it fully? Like with artificial superintelligence making yourself an entirely opposite gender? (Although at that point, there would be little point in calling yourself trans aside from childhood history - but I mean a future where people are functionally immortal, and can grow any appendages they'd like such as wings.)

Returning to the OP - I have literally no contact with outside world, and am perennially an incel, so not exactly sure whether such monikers as LGBT can be even applicable to my case. I'm straight? But the more suicidal I've gotten, the more I've been finding femboys attractive? So it's like the opposite of the 4chan meme?

Punchline - I'm not gay because I don't watch anime. /micdrop
It's because trans people are currently
the punching bag of the Republican Party, and republicans all over the USA are working around the clock to ensure that they can do as much harm to us as humanly possible in legislation. A lot of trans people in kind of the middle of the country are under constant threat of losing their rights, if not already losing/lost them. It's super scary, and I can't possibly summarize all of the attacks trans people are facing right now.

Cassy

Cassy

To fall into the flowers bloom, of the other side
Nov 3, 2023
Let me know how to find out then I'll try to say.

Cassy

Cassy

To fall into the flowers bloom, of the other side
Nov 3, 2023
Just randomly took a sexuality test online "arealme.com"

my result:

You feel little sexual attraction, and lean more towards purely romantic or platonic relationships than anything else. Gender does not matter to you, with the label most likely to appeal to you being panromantic or biromantic.

I felt like the questionnaire was missing a few key answer types but all in all. seems accurate.

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Transwoman. I dated guys, so I consider myself straight. But I don't date anymore, I'm too depressed to do that.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Ace Aro Queer
Trans non binary gender queer

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
Yes, I'm a lesbian! I struggled with my identity when I was younger, but I've come to embrace it. Sadly I don't have a girlfriend though :')

Society is not so accepting of the LGBTQ+ community, and I feel like that's a big part of the reason why so many CTB. It makes me sad that there's so much hate out there. All we want is to be ourselves! Sending love to all <3

Reactions: Z-A, Linda and Ash
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
I guess you can call me an LGBTQ Spectrum Slider. I used to be Bisexual/Pansexual before Psych Drugs and my mental illness made those parts of me kinda just...die, and then I became Asexual Panromantic. And then more neurons popped and I became Asexual Aromantic. This is not to say Asexuality/Aromanticism means something is 'wrong' with you, or even 'missing'. That just happens to be my specific case. I had a sexuality then lost it. Not really a factor in why I want to CTB though - I'm fine being AroAce.

BTW this is apropos of nothing, but I have to say - @Final_Choice I love your Youmu avatar. I can't wait to successfully CTB just like Yuyuko!

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice and restless.dreams
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know, I'm a cis man who tried with a man one time. I didn't like it.

But deep inside me I'd like to wear beautiful woman clothes. Feeling pretty. Men's clothes are so fking boring. I want to wear colors and elegant curves. I only did that on some hippi-theme partys. You would never guess I have these thoughts if you see me irl.
So I don't know, probably doesn't count but I feel very comfortable around lgbt-people. There're much more accepting of people not fullfilling the gender roles.
If you want to wear them, then wear them. Gender identity and sexual orientation are completely different things. I know two M2F trans people, one of whom is into men sexually, the other into women. You get the same variability among people who cross-dress now and again without actually transitioning.

Reactions: restless.dreams
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Im straight but sometimes wonder if I might be bisexual considering the fact that I fall for some trans people and femboys..

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Im straight but sometimes wonder if I might be bisexual considering the fact that I fall for some trans people and femboys..
You would be surprised how many straight men are into femboys (when they get the chance, which isn't all that often in the western world). Sounds to me that you are basically straight. (Perhaps not quite 100%, but close.)

Reactions: Z-A
progirlfailure

progirlfailure

Hikikomori
Mar 17, 2024
Not sure what I am personally, I know for sure I'm not straight though since I've been into a few girls lol

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Bisexual Transgender Woman 👍🏳️‍⚧️🦄🏳️‍⚧️👍

• Love
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Trans and gay.

Which reminds me that I need to spend the coming months getting the right name and gender marker on all of my identity documents. I don't think we're going to see 2020 levels of insanity around this year's election cycle, but I've been wrong before. If it all goes to hell again, I don't want to be trapped on this side of the border due to paperwork problems.

I can practically hear the loudspeakers now: "Welcome to the United States Internment Colony of South Florida. Illegal aliens, report to Block 6. Place your belongings in the designated bins and report for delousing. Illegal residents: report to Block 7. Place your belongings in the designated bins and report for delousing …"

(J/k but actually kind of not.)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ash and restless.dreams
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
kinda makes me sad that were so overrepresnted here 😭

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: druggedonsurvival, Ash and restless.dreams