• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
mate i dont care about any of that bullshit argument im just sticking to what i said ie people in perfect health who just have shitty jobs can rectify with ease and is in no way comparable in any scenario to someone with debilitating illness. I hate people like that honestly, life is pretty awesome if you actually try and if you have your health the skys the limit.

You are talking about perfect physical health, right? Even if someone has perfect physical health, that does not mean that their mental health is perfect. It would have to be far from it if someone wants to kill themselves over one job. If they had good mental health, then they would just move on to the next job without giving it a second thought, but if not, then that wouldn't work. Surely you are aware of the fact that mental illness can be just as debilitating as a physical illness, correct?

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and XYZ
H

helloparty

Aug 6, 2020
I started this thread to see if anyone out there is struggling like me with their jobs. I have the highest degree a person is allowed to get and I have always worked in cutting edge science areas so it's not easy fro me to job hop. It's a small world where I work. For those who say " find another job" I just want to say that is the first thing anyone with little amount of common sense would want to do and I have already done that twice. The next option is " quit job and try something new" - Sure I can do that but my family is reliant on me for money and they do not want me to quit a job that pays well.

To a lot of people my reasons might sound stupid and silly but bringing in so much hatred is not going to help a person struggling feel better. Everyone has the right to their opinion but some people can still be polite and kind about it rather than being so spiteful .

@ceelo-if people with debilitating illness are the ones who have valid reason to cbt in your eyes then that's your opinion but in my eyes, the ones who are responsible to look after physically I'll people and try to earn a living have more stress in life than you can ever imagine. They do not have time to stop and enjoy life. Life keeps beating them untill they feel like there is no way out. If life was enjoyable and happy no one would be in this forum to start with. So rather than judging others for their choices and having so much hatred try to be nice. To me it sounds like you are in a lot of physical agony which I can't even imagine. So I feel sorry for your situation and I hope your pain does go away so you can enjoy life a little more and do the things you always wanted to do.

For all of you who have been empathetic and tried to give me other ideas / options - thank you for your support and trying to be there for me. It was not easy to ask such a question in the forum.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I feel having any job could increase my desire to ctb. It's pretty hard finding one that doesn't make me want to kill myself.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Dear ceelo,
I appreciate that you have health conditions but you clearly cannot understand the mental health issues a person is suffering from due to work, as work is where you spend most of your time in life trying to make money. Surely, the logical step is to find another job but there are some of us who irrespective of finding"another job"are struggling to cope with the attitude of different people. The situation is such that they try to plough through it or they don't see it the point of going through another transition in life and just want to end it. Irrespective of ' phisical' or 'mental' illnesses I don't think there is a need to be rude just because you think that's the best solution. People come here to discuss things, where they don't feel judged so stop judging.. you don't want to be the reason for someone actually doing it. You are not in someone else's shoes ... You don't know what someone else is going through. So try to be emphatic

You're so kind. I was going to write a strongly worded reply to that disrespectful post.

• Love
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sure am glad I saw that last message! I really wanted to be mean and rude to the other poster... But you said " Let's be kind". So.... I will Try my best. Never really know what he/ she is going through. You're correct.

Reactions: XYZ and helloparty
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Bitterness is a terrible thing. Here's a cliche view that's more aligned with your attitude towards others: "Life is unfair. Learn to deal with it."
no id go further, you havent had any real adversity and you're a weak fuck up, stop being a pro victim and sort yourself out because you CAN and you should be grateful for that.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
My job is so shit and it gets worse everyday. The logical answer to a shit job is just quit but if I quit then I don't get money which is also equally bad and my mom will be very disappointed so I think it would be easy to just cbt and job after job is shit...I really struggle with office politics.
Main reason now is job. I have other reasons but they add up to me not caring to do anything. I'm not rich so any job is uninteresting.

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
"Suicide is for weak and cowardly people." You are alive. You can and should be grateful for that.
>things i never said

You are very tiresome but i know why you do it, it helps you avoid confronting uncomfortable truths. Now go find the many posts where i describe suicide as the most courageous act a man can take.

NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
I've wanted to CTB long before my current job, it only makes it worse.