• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How many members are there with "no name" in their name? I always thought my username was extremely creative and it disappointed me to see copycats. Jokes aside it is very likely I am not the first no name.

The idea for this thread came when I noticed @goodoldnoname923 the funny thing is with the numbers there is only one difference to me 923 compared to 223.

There is @noname123 @Noname66 @NoName9321 @NonameNobody
There are probably way more but I don't have the time to do the research. Is there a username which is more common than a "no name" one. Probably but I don't know it.

One reason for this username was the increased anonymity. The name is so fucking common.

Reactions: noname27, Praestat_Mori and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Not trying to be arrogant 😅 but when i came up with my user a few years back (originally had it on insta)

I just figured like "you know,whats his name good ol no name" it's sorta a English expression thats how i always sorta read it in my head

Plus the obvious being irrelevant and overlooked than being anyone of real meaning

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A few... you know you can use the search bar to do an advanced search for usernames... When you type in Noname. You probably did that though.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and Praestat_Mori
N

NonameNobody

Feb 2, 2023
Oh, hello 😅. I've been lurking here for a while, too anxious to participate... Maybe this is a sign haha.

Regarding the nickname, I've chosen whatever first came to mind, that was anonymous with no connection to my other nicknames or anything. But it also reflects my state of mind I guess, because I've felt like a nobody for so long and often wish I could just disappear without anyone noticing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori