Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
Right now, I really don't know. I've had my troubles with my three childhood friends this year (in the past too) so I haven't seen them much and contacted them that often. One of them have some troubles too nowadays and hasn't been willing to contact much lately. One wants to see me often and persuades me to come (he is quite demanding personality) but usually I don't answer the phone when he rings. One of them haven't contacted me in two months period and I really don't know how to communicate with him. I don't know what to do with them to be honest.

I have other friends too but I don't have energy and motivation to see/contact them and only a couple of them keeps in touch with me really nowadays. In the past, I was quite social though a bit shy sometimes.

Tbh, I am quite withdrawn from everyone nowadays and doesn't want anybody to bother me. I am not the man I used to be and never will become likeable for myself or anybody else for that matter. I've given up...

Last edited:
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
No friends online, no friends offline.
No acquaintances.

In the past, I've had at least two online friends and a few acquaintances. I might be able to reconnect with them if I reached out, but I don't know.

No matter how hard they try, I've never been able to allow people to get close enough to me. It always fizzle out. I've probably hurt people without knowing it. I've been hurt too, at times, with my "fear of abandonment" even though I probably share most of the blame for failed connections.

I'm also a very negative thinker who's totally checked out of the real world. I don't have much to talk about, and I feel like the few things I could talk about would just bore the other person. And I feel pretty brain-dead. It takes such an exertion to engage in conversation. We'd be like, "Hello," "Hello," and then they'd start talking, and it's like, uhhhh, I was done after "hello."

soulsing

soulsing

Nothing special
Jun 9, 2024
I've never really been able to make proper friends, really. People I chat with online to pass the time? Had those. Friends? Nope.
They tend to leave when they learn more about me.

IRL I've been entirely alone.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
None. I don't have anyone to talk to. I say greetings to my mother and store clerks and such, but beyond that, I barely speak through the day.

Tried to reconnect with some previous acquaintances, but it's useless.

itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
I have three very close friends, one of which I've been friends with for over 20 years. Unfortunately, they live all over the country these days, so we don't get to hang out physically very often. My partner was my closest friend that I talked to constantly. But currently I don't really talk to people. Well, I talk on the internet, but I don't use my voice very much.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
arg-0-50-trans.gif

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
around 10-15 close friends, maybe like 30-40 normal friends and then a bunch of acquaintances

Styrotoast

Styrotoast

Jan 24, 2023
I have a few people I hang out with but only one person id consider a close friend.