• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I have a few online friends, but 0 IRL. I deleted all of my social media around the time my Mum passed away and I only use Discord now, but even that I've been drifting away from. I tried to make friends at my old University but it greatly failed. Hopefully this new University can bring me some luck.

L

lonelywander

Jul 15, 2023
I have absolutely zero friends. Not since I was about 12 anyway, that's when I was taken out of school and lost any social interaction I've ever gotten. I practically rot away in my house 24/7 and I'm way too terrified of people to want to do anything anymore lol.
Thank you for sharing that. I so relate

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I have "friends" I don't know if they are really my friend's if shit really hits the fan

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I have one friend but I feel like I constantly screw up around her and she'll probably leave me eventually. I don't have any online friends as they all seem to stop messaging after the first conversation. I don't really get it as all it usually amounts to is a simple greeting and asking a bit about them. Perhaps I'm just too boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelywander
ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
A few friends on the internet, in rl I don't have

brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
Zero, literally, kind of if I died tonight no one would care. It bothers me people who say the same but who still have someone who chats them even once a year to accept that they are still alive.

Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
I have one friend, but she is not much of a friend. We communicate by email, everything is very surface, no discussion of feelings whatsoever, and I always have to do the initiating. If I don't start the communication, there IS no communication. Quite often, she doesn't even reply. She won't answer when I call her on the phone and never returns calls. I keep reaching out to her because this is all I have.

Other than that my social interactions are getting a very few "likes" on my Facebook posts, from people on my FB friends who are basically no more than online acquaintances. I'm lonely as fuck sometimes, I have ASD, ADHD, bipolar and depression. I've tried to make new friends, and every. attempt to make new friends has failed. I have low self esteem as it is. When I get rejected no matter how much I have tried, it certainly puts my self esteem at rock bottom.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
I have quite a few friends, probably more than I had when I was younger. But somehow I still feel alone, because the friends I have now are people I somethimes meet to do sports together or take drugs together or whatever. With most of them I am not emotionally close. Before (like from 10 to at least late 20s) I always had a best friend (although it were a few different people over the years, not one best friend for all this time), now I don't have a best friend at all and I have almonst only male friends.
The weird thing is that my boy.friend seems to have taken this role of best friend on top of being my boy-friend, but I find it somewhat scary.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I have, and come to think, always had just 1 do or die fiend. We know each other since preschool and our first 15 years were a bit flowy, although we never broke contact. But he was literally the most popular guy in school and I was.. not. We found a stable common ground around 20. And we've been together ever since 😋 No conflicts, just smooth and good communication and openness. My platonic bro. We are different in so many ways but so much similar at the same time. Weird thing. A miracle really lol
I was his groom at his weeding, he was at mine. We are both divorced now, but grooms forever as we like to point out.
Once he said that he would marry me if I had a p****. Fair enough.
This guy bring me happiness, an escape from myself and I do that for him too.
Yup, I have a BFF. And I consider myself fortunate. He's a highlight.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I only have 1 real friend that i can talk to about anything

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I do have some I just never actually talk with them. I meet one of them once every 1-3 months.
Social stuff is draining and I gotta see my parents and coworkers already

N

niawscm

May 6, 2023
I had friends before COVID but lost them all because I was spectacularly unsuccessful at friendship via Zoom. In the meantime my shyness blossomed into social anxiety. Now I dread social interactions. Crazy what that lockdown did to us.

• Hugs
Reactions: tera_forest
deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
One. Since finishing secondary school they all slowly cut me off cause they got sick of me being depressed (their words not mine) or just lost contact. Never spoke to anyone at university. My one friend, my partner, has tried to introduce me to her online friends but I just end up pissing them off with how anxious I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: tera_forest