M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
Like the after effects of taking SN, is there alot of noises after ingesting it ? like loud seizures or loud vomiting ?
I dont have access to any benzos

Reactions: Loona KLD and dggtscccvfd
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Yeah, there might be seizures, vomiting and death rattling (which is pretty loud and if someone is familiar with the sound, I guess it's pretty hard to confuse with any other sound) so it's better to make sure there's no one in the house, or for example in my apartment you can hear all the noise from other people's bathrooms so it would also not be the safest place to go.

• Informative
Reactions: Loona KLD, vampire2002, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
How loud do you vomit? I projectile vomit so I'm pretty sure people half way down the street could hear me. But sometimes people vomit after they lose consciousness and who knows how loud that would be.

The answer is nobody knows. Nobody knows how loud your vomiting is going to be. Nobody knows how much you're going to have convulsions. Nobody knows if you're going to fall and hit the floor. Nobody knows if you're going to flail and kick a wall or hit a wall with your arm. Nobody can answer this question.

• Wow
Reactions: Decided98 and Ash
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Dying usually isn't quiet. You might get lucky with it being quiet but it's better to not take a chance.