• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
What else are you doing to try and promote good mental health? I think stopping cutting on it's own just makes you long for it more you need to be doing other stuff as well x
Ps. 27 days free is an amazing feat well done x

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Wow, thats incredible. Good job for being clean for 27 days! Usually what helps is to be disctracted, make friends, interact with others and do things that make you happy, which can be very hard ngl. Sadly no one will magically become happy out of nowhere. But don't worry, if you have the will and motivation to be happy, to change from a sad person to a positive person, you can do it easily! It just takes a while and you need to start with baby steps.

Reactions: ClairyFairy
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
For some of us happiness is more or less out of the question, it's about lowering mind-induced suffering via practices like mindfulness. Don't know about you, though, you might have a partner, friends, motivation to be happy, etc.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm 27 days clean from cutting and I have two emotional states: super sad and anxious, or utterly numb.

How long until I feel happy again (without cutting)?
That's a big achievement, maybe it take it day by day, keep your mind busy. One day at a time. Good luck @Thinking hugs.