• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
i think after a while we tend to find a home in our illness, i think that when you've been sick for so long it's hard to see things any other way. happiness, healthiness it all becomes so foreign it feels wrong, it makes you anxious. i feel happy when i harm myself, i feel accomplished, i feel like myself. and it sadness me that i have to feel that way. i wish that we could just be sick you know? no strings attached. i wish i didn't have to worry about people when i'm the one who's suffering. i wish that i valued myself enough to be sad that i'm sick.

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
I totally agree with you. It becomes like home. After a while, the illness becomes our life, consumes our feelings, and changes who we are. It makes us like it. It's like a parasite. It is so comforting. I found solace in these illnesses that I don't want to call them illnesses ever again.