• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
At this point you're spreading FUD, stop it. The PPeH is there and is reliable, your accounts or noted accounts are not. Your only intention is to spread fear on this method and PPeH in general, which is FUD.

Also vomiting won't occur if you take a high dose meto (60mg) 30mins before. So those people you're basing your data of off were not following the best way to do this.
What is FUD?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Survivors have said that the pain is comparable to 'giving birth to triplets while being flayed alive'. Moreover, the chemical creates a time-dilation effect in the brain which makes minutes have the subjective feeling of days, or in some cases even weeks.

(And because there are some stupid people out there who will take this post seriously, this is satire)

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
This thread is full of pro-life bullshit. SN is not painful. All reports we have say that the pain is minor (mild headache).

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Yup. After you faint, it's over. Just hope that nobody interferes and you don't vomit. I can't wait, because SN is my method. Pretty sure it's not gonna be nearly as painful as my impulsive CTB attempt years ago, when I OD'd on sleeping pills and had all kinds of seizures and migraines.

Last edited:
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yall gotta stop. gonna make people panic while taking the sn which will cause them to back out last minute and call the ambulance or cops thinking it's gonna be too painful.

Reactions: Stan and trynacbt
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Most of these cases were less than 5g. Heck, there is only one case where the person ingested more than 1g.
True. These were accidental poisonings and they also didn't follow the protocol. Looks like they gave the cat a super high dose since it passed away in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Return2Dust
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Why the continued fear mongering? We out here tryna get out in peace :hihi:

Reactions: khw777
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
True. These were accidental poisonings and they also didn't follow the protocol. Looks like they gave the cat a super high dose since it passed away in 15 minutes.
You're an idot try to scare people!
What's SN?
Stan what do think of all these scary reports!!!???
How is cat supposed to follow protocol???
How could you treat an animal like that way!? Stupid report!

Last edited:
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
You're an idot try to scare people!

Stan what do think of all these scary reports!!!???

How is cat supposed to follow protocol???
How could you treat an animal like that way!? Stupid report!

Most of them ingested less than 1g.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
The wiki has been hacked folks so don't even go there. Anyone at all can edit it.
  • Symptoms in child: crying, falling to ground, vomiting, paleness, weakness, limp limbs
  • Outcomes:
    • One person (child) died
      • Ran almost 300 feet after eating sodium nitrite
      • Died before physician arrived, not more than 15 minutes after mother found him
Oh please! Paleness!!!! Cyanosis is my response. If someone is going to scaremonger at least get the facts right!
Cat fed sodium nitrite and died
  • To verify our opinion that sodium nitrite is a violent poison, and was the cause of this child's death, we administered 65 milligrams (1 grain) in a capsule to a cat weighing 2.6 pounds. In five minutes, the cat sprawled on the floor and began screaming. The screaming slowly died down and violent vomiting began. Four minutes later it lost control of its muscles, and in six minutes more, 15 minutes after the dose was given, the cat was dead."
If I had a cat that could scream, I would make a youtube channel with it, not kill it.

Last edited:
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
The wiki has been hacked folks so don't even go there. Anyone at all can edit it.

Oh please! Paleness!!!! Cyanosis is my response. If someone is going to scaremonger at least get the facts right!

If I had a cat that could scream, I would make a youtube channel with it, not kill it.
Child running and cat screaming... nice for a good laugh...looks like that story is made up. You can't trust anything you read on the internet...lol.

Last edited:
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
Child running and cat screaming... nice for a good laugh...looks like that story is made up. You can't trust anything you read on the internet...lol.
Thank goodness it's not real! Crazy stuff.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019

None of these "reports" ingested more than 1g or 2g. They're useless pro-life propaganda. I'm glad there are people like you who are pointing this out.

Also, I have a cat. They don't scream.

Reactions: Stan
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
18 cases in four accidental incidents dated between 1932 and 1944. Nothing new. No way of knowing dosages, obviously no antiemetic preparation . . . . .

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So here is the problem. We have negative aspects about SN being this or that (all things negative)without much counterbalance. Here are my thoughts. Pro-lifers will infiltrate the forum from time to time and give horror stories to try and put you off. You also have survivor stories. Now some of these may be real members, and some pro-lifers. If a real member has gone through an attempt and are posting within hours or a day or two, it is likely that they are not in a good place. They maybe in hospital or some type of facility and are feeling terrible. They might be displacing the sense of failure on 'it was the SN, not me'. When you really read their story most of the time they were found, called an ambulance themselves or did not go through the whole process only drinking a small bit. These people need our sympathy not our interrogation. And to be honest, I read those stories with a slightly angled head because of the reason I mentioned above. There are enough medical reports and news articles that people pass on a regular basis through SN.

One user who I regularly mention is @Funkygibbon. He used SN at least twice to cbt. He was a frank and honest user. Admitted the first time he did something stupid which was to go into his front garden to have his last smoke and ended up collapsing outside and being saved by his neighbour. He did not find the effects bad and proceeded to do it again with success. He did not dress up the story, admitted his failure was doing something stupid and I admired greatly his honesty. If it was that bad as people are mentioning above I don't think he would have done it twice.

We really have to think about rehashing negative stories because at least one person will believe them and put them off potentially from an affordable and humane way to cbt. So I must admit I am annoyed that those stories were put here. And to be honest it is not the first time @Rdc has been called out for doing something like this.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
So here is the problem. We have negative aspects about SN being this or that (all things negative)without much counterbalance. Here are my thoughts. Pro-lifers will infiltrate the forum from time to time and give horror stories to try and put you off. You also have survivor stories. Now some of these may be real members, and some pro-lifers. If a real member has gone through an attempt and are posting within hours or a day or two, it is likely that they are not in a good place. They maybe in hospital or some type of facility and are feeling terrible. They might be displacing the sense of failure on 'it was the SN, not me'. When you really read their story most of the time they were found, called an ambulance themselves or did not go through the whole process only drinking a small bit. These people need our sympathy not our interrogation. And to be honest, I read those stories with a slightly angled head because of the reason I mentioned above. There are enough medical reports and news articles that people pass on a regular basis through SN.

One user who I regularly mention is @Funkygibbon. He used SN at least twice to cbt. He was a frank and honest user. Admitted the first time he did something stupid which was to go into his front garden to have his last smoke and ended up collapsing outside and being saved by his neighbour. He did not find the effects bad and proceeded to do it again with success. He did not dress up the story, admitted his failure was doing something stupid and I admired greatly his honesty. If it was that bad as people are mentioning above I don't think he would have done it twice.

We really have to think about rehashing negative stories because at least one person will believe them and put them off potentially from an affordable and humane way to cbt. So I must admit I am annoyed that those stories were put here. And to be honest it is not the first time @Rdc has been called out for doing something like this.
Love you Stan.

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
7/10 peaceful, not painful. So it's 3/10 painful... unless you're telling me N is the most painful way at 10/10

Check screenshots, read to PPeH
Peacefulness for amitriptyline was 8/10 I think, and if I wait a few months I can get the 10 grams, and I already have the meto, benzos, opiates - seems better than SN from the numbers

I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021

This is why I don't listen to a lot of negative things about sn. From what I read it's a great method and works. I'll have some discomfort because I didn't have all of the meds but nothing worse than I've already felt.

• Informative
Reactions: Shu
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
The more you read the PPH the more you notice the mistakes. I would go with more than 20g of SN just to be sure.
don't believe the PPH
I am not an expert, but I've done many research, from carbon monoxide to hanging, using N and finally SN. Any CTB method can be painful, even N.

Having said that, PPH is one of the source that are heavily used in this forum and also in Exit International forum. They're quite reliable given the explanation in the document.

But now you're saying PPH is not to be believed? Could you expand on why is that? Just based on reports from some users?

If there are numerous research, data points, evidences etc that completely contradict PPH and show SN is painful at 7/10 rating, then I'd like to read that. I would change my CTB method if it's true.

I am just not seeing it, though.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
My biggest thing with SN is possibility of nausea/vomiting even with AE. I just dont want to spend my last minutes of life barfing in a bowl.
I suppose the risk is there with N too but I feel much more confident N will be the most peaceful option