• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Xaeniak

Xaeniak

Bootlegged doll
Sep 14, 2023
Imagine you were put in charge of constructing the process around getting an assisted suicide. How long do you think someone should have to suffer before they're allowed to CTB? Obviously, society at large says that no amount of pain is worth release, but I'm guessing there'll be different answers here, and I'm curious how many of us are well passed that mark.

Personally, I think a two-year wait period would be ample room to screen out people with more treatable forms of depression; that's plenty of time to try out a few different meds, including some atypical ones, and a good, long time for your circumstances to change or therapy to do its job. And yes, I am over six times beyond that threshold myself 🙃

What do you think? Too long, too short? Should we just have unrestricted access to the right to die?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Imagine you were put in charge of constructing the process around getting an assisted suicide. How long do you think someone should have to suffer before they're allowed to CTB? Obviously, society at large says that no amount of pain is worth release, but I'm guessing there'll be different answers here, and I'm curious how many of us are well passed that mark.

Personally, I think a two-year wait period would be ample room to screen out people with more treatable forms of depression; that's plenty of time to try out a few different meds, including some atypical ones, and a good, long time for your circumstances to change or therapy to do its job. And yes, I am over six times beyond that threshold myself 🙃

What do you think? Too long, too short? Should we just have unrestricted access to the right to die?
I believe that we should have unrestricted access to the right to die. None of us even chose to be born anyways, so we should all have the right to die.

For me, my life has been one long struggle. I was unfortunate enough to be born neurodivergent (Asperger's/autism and ADHD). From these conditions, social anxiety and undiagnosed depression developed. The main source of my troubles and struggles is incurable (ASD), it's chronic and lifelong with no medication or cure. The problem for me is my life and having to live as neurodivergent in a neurotypical society. I hate that people restrict the right to die and I wish that ctb were more acceptable in society.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Only long enough to verify that the person requesting assistance has nothing clouding their judgment.

I have no idea how it would work in practice. Is it ever possible to be certain whether someone else wants to die because they're depressed or is depressed because they want to die?

Reactions: Xaeniak
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like even one second trapped in this existence is one second too long, I believe that the right to cease existing on our own terms is the most basic human right, at all times there should be the option to instantly find peace and safety from all suffering.

I certainly don't see any value in having to exist, existence itself was just a horrific mistake that there never was any need for in the first place, all that existence does is create unnecessary problems.

I see it as always preferable to not exist as after all one cannot suffer from not existing, yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this futile existence that leads to nothing but decay and death anyway.

Wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me and I should be able to free myself from this existence I was burdened with the second I wish to as suicide is only a positive thing, it's suffering prevention in an existence that just causes harm.

Reactions: Xaeniak