• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
He told me 3 weeks and others have confirmed it took that look for receipt. It also depends on when you order. He ships on Saturdays. My shipment should be going out today.
He also mentions not to ask for tracking number, for obvious reasons. Did you use private courier as well?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
For anyone who's gotten/getting N from A, how long did it usually take for A to respond to emails after the initial form letter he sends?

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
For anyone who's gotten/getting N from A, how long did it usually take for A to respond to emails after the initial form letter he sends?
He doesnt reply on weekends. And, he replies during the week, usually in the mornings. Be patient.

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Next day, usually.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun