• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
I'm completely ready to CTB at this point in life, my only issue is curiosity for how long it takes for sodium nitrite to arrive. Can anyone let me know? Id prefer it to arrive as soon as possible

Reactions: FitsTime
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
On what? Do you have any sources I could use for it?
It depends on where you order it from. It's just shipping time that varies depending on how far the source is from you. If the source is in your country probably no more than 2-3 days, if it's from over the border it could take from a week up to a month I assume.

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
It depends on where you order it from. It's just shipping time that varies depending on how far the source is from you. If the source is in your country probably no more than 2-3 days, if it's from over the border it could take from a week up to a month I assume.
Are you from the US?

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
No. Luckily SN is legal in my country but there's multiple people that can help you with sources for US
Could you mention any of them? I don't know who to message, but I'm desperate to leave very soon.

Reactions: davidtorez