• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
I bought my Sodium Nitrite about two weeks ago from an Ebay seller and have been hesitant to take it. I am now ready to start my Metoclopramide regime tonight will it still be okay by Thursday to take.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I believe that sodium nitrite is stable as it is and doesn't become sodium nitrate. There is mention that some nitrate becomes nitrite during the curing process for meat but it doesn't look like it goes the other way around.

Sodium nitrite is the one you want, and if it's the one you have and it's reasonably pure and stored in a sealed container you're set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfluous
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Sodium nitrite does oxidate to nitrate, but my understanding is that it takes extended exposure to air (as in a few months). If you've kept the container closed it should be fine.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Superfluous and DreamCatcher
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Sodium nitrite does oxidate to nitrate, but my understanding is that it takes extended exposure to air (as in a few months). If you've kept the container closed it should be fine.

Took a while to find any information on it but it looks like you're right! Still second hand information, but it looks pretty reliable.

From what is stated people have had closed bottles for decades with little degradation. But it's exposure to moisture in the air that allows it to oxidise, but even then it appears to extremely slow and based on the humidity.

Keep your container sealed and in a reasonably cool place and it should last for decades as well.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, jake3d and Superfluous
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Don't laugh but it has to be in powder form right