F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
40. I was so convinced I'd die at the same age as my Mum. So disappointed when I didn't.

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
i had my first graphic suicidal thoughts when i was 9, from there i never thought i'd make it to 18, then i did. then my parents finally died, so things got better for a few years, thought i might make it after all. then i lost everything not once but twice, that started about three years ago. now... i never feel like i'm gonna make it to the next morning honestly

headinspace

headinspace

He'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us
Apr 29, 2023
i always based it off my great grandparents, so mid to upper 90s. now though I'll be amazed to make it to 30

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
When I was little, people kept saying that the world would end in 2000. To my child mind, that seemed prophetic. I would be 20. So I always kind of expected some catastrophe to happen in 2000...the only disaster that came was in the flick "2000" ( loved that movie lol part of me wanted it to come real). So then I thought I'll be dead by 50. Most likely, so, I never want to get old and saggy, but I will ctb soon anyway - 50 is too far in the future, and I can't make it...

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I didn't think I was gonna make it past high school, and the fact that I'm gonna graduate high school in a month is both fascinating and terrifying to me.