pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
I feel like not much longer. Its been up since 2018. No matter how you feel about it, this site has indirectly killed countless people by providing information of a very obtainable and almost unheard of suicide method until around 2020. The US government introduced a bill to ban products containing SN over 10% exactly 3 months ago. That's not a coincidence. A lot of people now know about this website though, and it doesn't have a good reputation for obvious reasons. There are New York Times reports, there are BBC reports, Youtube videos, etc. Remember that website 8chan and what happened at Christchurch? Yea, all that need to happen is something like that and be connected to this website and I feel like INTERPOL and the FBI will shut this website ASAP. How long do you think it has left?
Btw, i like the website. Im just being honest here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nextodead, SSamGarrison and todienomore
Aizwrath

Aizwrath

A Star's Guidance
Jul 18, 2023
As long as the founders fight to keep it up.

Reactions: heavyeyes and pfuxx1
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
I don't believe people would be able to completely shut down this site; the most that can be done is to restrict access to it. Even if it were taken down, I'm sure a similar site would emerge shortly after.

Reactions: Lammpz, heavyeyes and pfuxx1
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I wonder about the future of this site sometimes. Until I read this post I had no idea how long it had been up, I assumed longer tbh. I just hope that it manages to keep going. I'm sure another site would be started if this one ever tanked.

Reactions: SSamGarrison and pfuxx1
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
True,
I don't believe people would be able to completely shut down this site; the most that can be done is to restrict access to it. Even if it were taken down, I'm sure a similar site would emerge shortly after.
True, if anything it could always exist on the onion. But would be nowhere near as popular, so it wouldnt have much reach. If INTERPOL wants to shut down a website, they can. They did it to Backpage, they do it to credit card fraud websites all the time, they could do it to this one too if they wanted to.

DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
This place isn't too hard to find, but negativity on the internet is often turned away by most. People don't go searching for places like this unless they've hit terminal fatigue. Anyone here appreciates this place as a safe haven, and probably wouldn't be picked up by anyone with any actual power to do anything. That's not to say it's impossible or even unlikely for that matter, but censorship on people paying cash money for server space isn't very common. Worst case scenario they do delete this site, it wouldn't magically fix everyone's lives. If this place goes, we'll still be here, and there will just be a mass exodus to the next hallowed ground. I guess I find some comfort in that.

• Love
Reactions: Archness, MightyPlaza, pfuxx1 and 1 other person
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Putting this here for other US users to help the spread of misinformation about the sn ban you're talking about. Just because it was introduced into Congress in July doesn't mean it passed. No progress has been made since
It's under "The Youth Poisoning Protection Act." I admit, i was wrong about the bill being passed. I didnt look that far into it, but im sure it will be passed. Theyre gonna pass a bill that has intention of saving the lives of teens who want to CTB. They dont see life like we do. They dont wan't people to obtain this stuff anymore, like it or not

Last edited:
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
the Kiwifarms saga is a case study in the methods that can be employed

there have been suicide communities and resources up online as long as the internet has existed.

govts have a long term depopulation agenda, especially of westerners. Theyre doing it in so many ways, its not an accident.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, pfuxx1 and duwangJEff
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Dude, do you seriously think its not going to get banned? It's under "The Youth Poisoning Protection Act." I admit, i was wrong about the bill being passed. I didnt look that far into it, but im sure it will be passed. You think theyre really not gonna pass a bill that has intention of saving the lives of teens who want to CTB? They dont see life like we do. They dont wan't people to obtain this stuff anymore, like it or not.
Either way though, i was wrong about the bill passing. I'll admit that. It looks like as for right now, SN is still obtainable but its still hard to source, i edited the post.
the Kiwifarms saga is a case study in the methods that can be employed

there have been suicide communities and resources up online as long as the internet has existed.

govts have a long term depopulation agenda, especially of westerners. Theyre doing it in so many ways, its not an accident.
You have a good point, I forgot about usenet and aol groups and such. This is just another version of that, just with a little more infamy.
It's under "The Youth Poisoning Protection Act." I admit, i was wrong about the bill being passed. I didnt look that far into it, but im sure it will be passed. Theyre gonna pass a bill that has intention of saving the lives of teens who want to CTB. They dont see life like we do. They dont wan't people to obtain this stuff anymore, like it or not
Sorry if i came off rude, ive been awake for 48 hrs and had very bad day. It just sucks that this resource is most likely gonna be gone soon, but you're right. Its possible it could not pass, i just think highly unlikely

Last edited:
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
It's important to look into these things. Lots of misinformation gets tossed around online without anyone researching first

What these senators don't understand is suicide will always exist sn or not. Banning individuals from obtaining peaceful methods like sn will only have people seek out more violent/gruesome methods
Sorry if i came off rude, ive been awake for 48 hrs and had very bad day. It just sucks that this resource is most likely gonna be gone soon, but you're right. Its possible it could not pass, i just think highly unlikely
I never said it's possible it won't pass just that it hasn't passed as of yet. It definitely will considering the circumstances. These politicians are blind to the problems that drive people to ctb in the first place. Suicide is simply a symptom of everything that's wrong in society. Instead they blame methods like sn or sites like this one

Anyway it's all good man. I hope you get some sleep sooner or later <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EternalShore, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Until the feds nuke it

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
[...]this site has indirectly killed countless people by providing information of a very obtainable and almost unheard of suicide method until around 2020

That's not how it works. How does two consenting adults exchanging information about ways to exercise their right to die result in one of them killing the other? We don't do assisted suicide. It's this kind of misinformation that causes issues so maybe you shouldn't spread it. The idea that information alone kills people is kinda stupid, don't you think. I thought knowledge is power and using said knowledge to exercise your right to die is a good thing but seems you disagree on that...

• Love
Reactions: Arihman, silentcicada, Passersby and 4 others