Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I would rather be lonely and isolated rn then deal with so many people in my life. I am exhausted.

Reactions: BlueWidow, Cevapcici and SoyImbecilaburrido
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I have friends but find myself spending less time with people as time goes on. It's hard because I want to be around them, but it's a big tear between my anxiety or being a good friend. While they understand why I don't come out, I still feel like a bad person to them.

SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
My 2 cats are my friends. Otherwise i don't have any. Last time was in elemantary school.
I'm trying to lose some weight so maybe when i look better i have the courage to be more active.
Like i would love to go swimming but not now with how ugly i am.
On top of that i'm shy, introvert, don't like big crowds, get panic driving a car, don't drink alcohol or doing other drugs and talk only when necessary.
I'm probably the most boring person ever excisted.
There are a lots of men like us, and woman lagfin about us, is no mercy

Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
My "partner" works all the time. We've become strangers who occupy a beautiful house - I wouldn't call it a home. I'm not sure we even like each other. We're together out of habit at this point. I feel lonely while he's gone, but hopeless when he walks in the door. Would I be less depressed if he passed our house one night and never returned? When I ctb, we'll both be free...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MourningHeart and LonelyLight
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I have been isolated for quite a long time, but now I'm in a different town far away from my family which makes it unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and mediocre
L

Lostblackchild

Oct 15, 2019
no friends. use to drink with coworkers but that ended a year ago or more. been a loner since HS. did a decent job of hiding it though over the past 10-15 years

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I often don't see another person for a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and mediocre
TroubledTroglodyte

TroubledTroglodyte

Nov 16, 2019
I'm surrounded by too many people as it is. I typically don't enjoy the company of other people, my family most of all. I never have. Every aspect of my life is too unorthodox for me to develop any significant interest in another person, and vice versa.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I am about as isolated as you can get. I work from home in a job that even requires minimal online interaction. I have no friends left. There is no sob story I always had a small social circle and we are all adults now and people fade.

My best friend died about 5 years ago and my social life really died with him. It's near impossible to just meet people like I did when i was younger. Life is not designed to make friends as adults because adults are "to busy"

There are bars but i'm well past my drinking is fun days and i'm not apt to go to a bar alone either. People usually meet people through friends and/or work so if you let people fade like I did you wind up alone.

It's not all bad I have my share of mental health issues and while I am lonely sometimes the lack of interaction makes it near impossible for people to trigger me so it's kind of a toss up on my mental health.
What about those remote-workers MeetUp groups? Have you ever tried those?

Reactions: Onomotopoeia
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have friends, but I isolate very much. I live thousands of miles away from my family and almost everyone else I care about. My best friend kept me active in the world, I guess you could say, but he recently moved out of state so that's not happening anymore. Phone and messenger are my main contacts now, and if I could get away with not answering them I would.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
My 2 cats are my friends. Otherwise i don't have any. Last time was in elemantary school.
I'm trying to lose some weight so maybe when i look better i have the courage to be more active.
Like i would love to go swimming but not now with how ugly i am.
On top of that i'm shy, introvert, don't like big crowds, get panic driving a car, don't drink alcohol or doing other drugs and talk only when necessary.
I'm probably the most boring person ever excisted.
Wish I were there to go swimming with you, Bärchen. Don't get trapped in that cycle of , "When I look better, I'll leave the house." I fall prey to that, too. Don't wait to get out and do the things you need to do to take care of yourself. Pretend I am with you: talking your ear off and demanding attention. :)

D

Dear_headlights

Nov 18, 2019
I have my family which i am gratefull for but its not enough... they have also done things which have made our connection much weaker. The closest thing i have to a freind is a girl i met in a psych ward who occasionally hangs out with me after i beg her long enough, i wonder if its just out of pity. I wonder if lonliness is why im so sad but then nobody wants to be around someone whos sad so i dont see how it can ever change enough for me to find out.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I dont have anyone who I can approach who will listen to me whenever I feel down. My family members aren't understanding either.
Feel so trapped in this shit hole by myself

• Hugs
Reactions: AlexM
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Wish I were there to go swimming with you, Bärchen. Don't get trapped in that cycle of , "When I look better, I'll leave the house." I fall prey to that, too. Don't wait to get out and do the things you need to do to take care of yourself. Pretend I am with you: talking your ear off and demanding attention. :)
I go swimming tomorrow, for the first time in 18 years. Lost 40kg, thats about 88lbs and got some muscles :happy:

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and Qdv
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
Completely isolated because of my severe chronic illness. No friends no family. I cant even stand another person in the same room for a long time. its a miserable existence. My only human contacts are the caregivers who bring me food etc. . I cant fucking wait to get out of here

• Aww..
Reactions: Sabriel and Quinlor
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I'm so lonely but I don't want to see anyone. I don't understand.

Reactions: Sabriel and Qdv
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
What about those remote-workers MeetUp groups? Have you ever tried those?

Honestly had no idea that was a thing.

I have tried various meet up groups before but never one for remote workers worth a shot i suppose so thanks for that!

Reactions: azucaramargo
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I'm so lonely even in a room packed with people. I feel so alone all the time. Like I'm invisible to everyone already, so I might as well be dead.
I'm only good when someone needs something from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, noctiva, azucaramargo and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I go swimming tomorrow, for the first time in 18 years. Lost 40kg, thats about 88lbs and got some muscles :happy:
That's a Bonanza!
Honestly had no idea that was a thing.

I have tried various meet up groups before but never one for remote workers worth a shot i suppose so thanks for that!
Thank YOU! Those remote-workers groups do not necessarily fall under the MeetUp umbrella. They do their own groups.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Due to complex regional pain syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history which I have inside my ears dn my head and face I am unable to talk much to people or listen to them. I'm able to leave the house because the world isn't going to be wuiet for me. I haven't been in the gorvery store in 14 years. I haven't been in mall oranywhere for 14 years and I'm unable to have company because they can't talk long and even though I tell people that they aren't used to being around someone like me and don't shut the hell up. So for 14 years I've been in my apartment alone. My mother is here and takes care of me and my grandfather's comes over Almost every day but not sure lot of talking goes on. So by typing on the internet this is the only way I can share my thoughts with people. I feel like I've been out in solitary confinement for a crime I didn't commit. It's driven me crazy. The depression and anxiety it has caused is immense. And I'm supposed to live the rest of my life like this..never knowing love from another man, not having friends or travelling or having a career. I got sick when I was 20 so I missed all the best years of my life. I'm 34 now and have no idea how the world works. Being cut off from everyone and everything is inhumane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sabriel
MourningHeart

MourningHeart

Oct 26, 2019
So.... I'm getting ignored from like 97% of all people. In real, in games, socialmedia, talking, in chats, no matter what. Even if i imitate others words, sentences, greetings, chitchats, feelings, anything from people who gets feedback - its like almost everyone magically notices me and then just look away. As if i dont exist. They dont like me, they dont hate me, and nothing between.

So, it comes that in all my life the only persons i got connected to, are those who come straight to me themselves - which were quite few. At least, they really liked me but that ALWAYS makes me suspicious like - what do they want? So after years of nonexistence i have nonexistent social skills.

I abandoned all my friends i once had, for my gf/wife many years ago - i did wrong, for now i'm all by myself. I had few but intensive bonds since im a person who really wants and needs less but the most loyal friends/partner around.

So, im well isolated, feeling lonely like hell but more like nonexistent if people would surround me in real or in chats, cause noone even cares - they are telling me by silence after they notice me. Its the most shameful feeling i have.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kassender, Sabriel and noctiva