• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

banshee-elegy

banshee-elegy

Mar 17, 2024
How likely is this autopsy determination?

I want to increase the chance that my life insurance will pay out my family. Proven suicide complicates that. I'll leave no note and no SN at the scene.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Very unlikely, like 0 chance. Starting from the looks of your dead body to the autopsy results, it will be very obvious. Unless you take like 1 or 2 gm in a situation where sn could accedentaly be eaten and hope for the best. But you may not endup dying, you could be left with damage or you could endup dying and it could endup being discovered you ctbd. Very risky.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Very unlikely, like 0 chance. Starting from the looks of your dead body to the autopsy results, it will be very obvious. Unless you take like 1 or 2 gm in a situation where sn could accedentaly be eaten and hope for the best. But you may not endup dying, you could be left with damage or you could endup dying and it could endup being discovered you ctbd. Very risky.
What if he'll make a sausage and soak it in SN. Then drink normal dose of SN and eat a bit of sausage. So it would look like he just tried to make a homemade sausage but mistaken curing salts for actual sn.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What if he'll make a sausage and soak it in SN. Then drink normal dose of SN and eat a bit of sausage. So it would look like he just tried to make a homemade sausage but mistaken curing salts for actual sn.
The damage from the heavy dose of sn drink would show on the autopsy result. It won't be the same as an accedental death from sausage.

Reactions: Chronosphere
CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
How likely is this autopsy determination?

I want to increase the chance that my life insurance will pay out my family. Proven suicide complicates that. I'll leave no note and no SN at the scene.
SN is one of the easiest substances to find and it's well known to be used for ctbing. So yeah