• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
Scrolling online today I saw smiling people and it got me so confused. I legitimately can't grasp how people aren't equally as disgusted about the world as I am. The world is so clearly a horrible, unkind, unfair, painful place. It's not that I think I'm a holy all-knowing being, but it's like fighting over whether the sky is blue or not. The world is wrong.

HOW are people okay with living in this horrible reality? HOW can they smile and enjoy life? Are they missing something or am I?

I'm actually bewildered. I feel so disconnected from everyone else. Maybe I'm the delusional one but all I know is being here sucks for me. I feel like I'm getting closer to ctb.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Scrolling online today I saw smiling people and it got me so confused. I legitimately can't grasp how people aren't equally as disgusted about the world as I am. The world is so clearly a horrible, unkind, unfair, painful place. It's not that I think I'm a holy all-knowing being, but it's like fighting over whether the sky is blue or not. The world is wrong.

HOW are people okay with living in this horrible reality? HOW can they smile and enjoy life? Are they missing something or am I?

I'm actually bewildered. I feel so disconnected from everyone else. Maybe I'm the delusional one but all I know is being here sucks for me. I feel like I'm getting closer to ctb.
They either put on a facade of happiness, or ignorance really is bliss

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, this world truly is the most hellish and repulsive place, it's so disturbing how there is all this endless cruelty and suffering, the existence of life is such a terrible tragedy that has caused nothing but harm. I don't understand those who act like existence is something so positive as it really isn't.

There's nothing positive about how existing beings have been tormented so unnecessarily all throughout history in an existence that was always useless and undesirable in the first place. Being all positive about existence makes no sense to me when it can get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine with humans destined for nothing but to decay and deteriorate tormented by old age just to die anyway.

Dying a slow painful death from old age sounds so horrific to me, I don't get why anyone would wish for that, it's truly something so dreadful to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly, wanting to not exist is certainly all that makes sense to me personally I'd always prefer to be permanently unaware no matter what. I really do despise existence, to me existence is so evil as it's the source of all suffering.

Last edited:
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
I think it comes down to personal perception. I actually find the world very beautiful. I think that it's so cool to watch others do things that bring meaning to them. I enjoy speaking with other people because its nice to know there are other sentient beings with there own thoughts yk.

I also smile a ton but I think it's really out of the fact that it usually makes me a little happier. And I really love to make other people lives since they only got the one. Really I just try to make sure that others have the best life possible. Regardless of how bad the world gets, mountains/clouds/canyons/stars/rain/etc will always be beautiful to me. If someone is able to see reason worth living I don't want them to waste it. I think it's really interesting that they see reason to stay here for so long.

What matters to you? How were you raised? What are the cultural pressures? How important is finding meaning? Any mentall illnesses? Etc.

All of this can contribute to ones sense happiness and desire to continue in the world.

Peronally, I just try to help them in whatever seems important to them. Just because I don't like the world I'm in doesn't mean they can't yk. Maybe they know something I don't. So, since I plan to ctb anyways I just help them to do whatever they feel is important to them. It makes more sense to me that way.

Anyways, sorry for the spam. I hope this was an answer you were looking for. :)

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
I had my own share of positivity and hustle mindset. I can still remember when I wasn't ready to CTB. Don't you all had that in the past? My mindset was way different back then. I was so kind to myself and now with every little thing, I immediately only think of negative things.

Reactions: mtoro998
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
When the next 5 years of climate change starts affecting the food supply you'll see the despair most of us are at take over.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
it comes down to ignorance, blind optimism, and privilege.

they know terrible things happen, but it isn't happening to them so it doesn't mean anything. when they meet people like us, they give us those same platitudes they give themselves because "how dare you not be happy you exist! life is a precious gift! live it to the fullest!"

i guess depression is... a killer. but. is it really really a disorder when it allows me to see the world for what it really is? that could be my delusions talking though i don't know.

either way, for those people, maybe they've experienced hardships but chose to cope in a way they only know how which is with optimism. i can't fault them for wanting to see the world as beautiful if that's how they wanna see it. but that's just not the reality.

it's. miserable here.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'll never understand it either. I guess their neurotype is such that they just don't question life and live through it on auto pilot? Or, alternatively, they are just so scared of death to where they deluded themselves into thinking that living is beautiful? After all, life is the only game available in town for those who are born and it's either life or death

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023

More neurochemicals giving good feelings than bad feelings