• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I'm seriously on the edge. Fuck. I have everything ready. SN way. But my SI is so strong now like never before, just everything holding me back! Wind, rain outside, lighted cigarette, even smell of tea. My mom will be devastated if i do it. But i have enough... I really want help, i really want a call from best friend, i really want to make things better with him, i don't even know WHAT i do to him to treat me like a fucking stranger, this is someone i know by 28 years. im so fucking lost. I want something positive in my life, i want to get better and i still have HOPE, but when everything is falling apart at ONCE. I still want to live!! But everything is so hopeless, despair and regets 24/7 is my world for last months. How long can i endure and postpone this. Recovery TOTALLY not worked for me!!!! Its like fucking trap, dark place without any exit, i can't stand my own thoughts, i NEED to escape in some way and i CANT. Very sorry for emotional post but im in such state that i barely see the room by my tears. if tere is some god please for fuck sake do something good for me today

mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
I'm struggling. A year ago on September 14th I decided I wouldn't live another year. Now here I am trying to recover but I'm getting flooded with emotions and memories of everything that made me want to end my life to being with. But if I can make it past September 14th I'll feel one step forward. I can do this! Hopefully.. lol

• Hugs
Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'm struggling. A year ago on September 14th I decided I wouldn't live another year. Now here I am trying to recover but I'm getting flooded with emotions and memories of everything that made me want to end my life to being with. But if I can make it past September 14th I'll feel one step forward. I can do this! Hopefully.. lol
I wish you luck in recovery it is the hardest thing i have tried in ny entire life... i try to stay positive, but negative always comes back. I feel "haunted"...

cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
I feel like trash as per usual. Hope the rest of your day goes well though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
What kind if stuff do you enjoy, or did you enjoy in your life? Im currently writing all this stuff down so i can try to help myself more. I think it will be easier getting back into something i have already loved than something new.

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
I'm pretending to be OK. I still think of ctb on a daily basis, but I don't have the drive to get what I need to do it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I'm seriously on the edge. Fuck. I have everything ready. SN way. But my SI is so strong now like never before, just everything holding me back! Wind, rain outside, lighted cigarette, even smell of tea. My mom will be devastated if i do it. But i have enough... I really want help, i really want a call from best friend, i really want to make things better with him, i don't even know WHAT i do to him to treat me like a fucking stranger, this is someone i know by 28 years. im so fucking lost. I want something positive in my life, i want to get better and i still have HOPE, but when everything is falling apart at ONCE. I still want to live!! But everything is so hopeless, despair and regets 24/7 is my world for last months. How long can i endure and postpone this. Recovery TOTALLY not worked for me!!!! Its like fucking trap, dark place without any exit, i can't stand my own thoughts, i NEED to escape in some way and i CANT. Very sorry for emotional post but im in such state that i barely see the room by my tears. if tere is some god please for fuck sake do something good for me today
This ^^^^^^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Bored, lonely. I live alone so that's usually the case.

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
Not good. Didn't get €14 to refill my anti-psychotic meds so my bipolar symptoms are coming back. It sucks... I'm really pushed to the edge.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Bored. I wanted to visit my parents and their new puppy but I don't have money for petrol. I hate being shut up in my house alone.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Actually I think I'm getting better, slowly. Made many mistakes this year, but I've learnt from them. Thanks for asking OP, how are you?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Worrying the little bit of chicken I had might have been off. Last thing I need is food poisoning right now.

• Aww..
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Glad you got your back pay and such.

I'm exhausted because I tossed and turned all night. Have an appointment later today and I always feel rough for a while afterwards. Outta weed and have a lot of running around to do/accomplish. I'll survive somehow.

• Love
sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
IM FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT! I can't control myself! I want to call for help but I am sick of being so dependent on others. I wish I could will myself to death

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I actually feel quite good! A few days ago I met with three of my friends, got shitfaced and then slept over. It was really fun, it is moments like this that make me want to go on.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Done as done can be. Heart skipping beats because it knows soon it won't beat. Head growing dizzy with fear.

And a giant black hole in me. They put the first captured picture of a black hole for a wallpaper, replacing A's cat (they are a dog person like me) on my birthday. Once I'm dead I won't remember any of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midnight