sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
People around me are toxic and uncaring, and really the only thing that keeps them from abandoning me is my looks. I'm conventionally attractive to everyone around me, which is to say I only have one use to them.

So when I go out, I would destroy all the things they so admired about me.

They love my hair, so I'll cut it off and burn it.

They love my eyes, so they'd have to go, I'll spare you the details.

They love my dimples, but that's an easy fix, once again, I'll spare the details.

They most of all though loved how my hands never had callouses, they're so delicate. well, now I just make sure to work my hands as much as possible each day. they're not as pretty as before. They're a work in process that will keep going 'till I die.

My body was the most valuable to them as a whole, so despite how painful it'd be, I'd like to go out in a way that would make my corpse as hideous as possible. Acid maybe? Fire? Either way, all that beauty that those plastics so loved, gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
are you sure? there isn't a peaceful way to mutilate yourself while alive. a lot of ctb methods will do it on their own though. like jumping from 10+ stories will make your body pretty horrifying to look at

sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
are you sure? there isn't a peaceful way to mutilate yourself while alive. a lot of ctb methods will do it on their own though. like jumping from 10+ stories will make your body pretty horrifying to look at
It isn't about peace, it's about revenge. I am an extremely spiteful person when I want to be, and I plan to enact as much mental harm to the people who hurt me as I am able to in the time before I choose to carry on with the carving.

It'd be wonderful if my smile was still visible even after I'm dead. That wouldn't be creepy at all!