• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure that I unknowingly manifested a friendship with my crush. My crush and I went to the same high school and I always admired him from afar, I always thought that he was cool and interesting but I never had the guts to talk to him. I'd always wanted to be his friend, and I think that I inadvertently manifested a friendship with him using the laws of attraction and assumption (I didn't even know about these at the time but my intention was to become friends with him because he seemed cool and edgy, and then I took appropriate action when I had the chance/opportunity to). My crush and I started talking on Instagram after we'd graduated high school after I replied to his story and he voted in one of my polls on my finsta (idk why he was following it lol). I also think that I manifested hanging out with him. He posted on his story that he was coming to my city and I replied to it to ask him to hang out, and he agreed. Unfortunately he stopped talking to me a while back though, and I haven't contacted him since.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I wish you luck so that you can become friends with him again. The story sounds sad I am sorry for you. You sound pretty kind and you know where the boundaries are. I don't know why he ghosted you. It is injust.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish you luck so that you can become friends with him again. The story sounds sad I am sorry for you. You sound pretty kind and you know where the boundaries are. I don't know why he ghosted you. It is injust.
Thanks, I don't know why he stopped talking to me and I wish that I could just know why. Oh well…

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am sorry if me joking about kidnapping was a bit harsh in your other thread. Now when I look at it I wish I didn't say it. I didn't mean anything bad by it tho but you clearly find this guy important so it was out of place.

I hope you get what you wish for one day. I don't personally believe in manifestation but that doesn't mean you are wrong. We all have our opinions.

So, good luck.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Regardless if it's a manifestation or not, I do hope that things end up working out for you. Seems like you care for them a lot. I've had similar experiences myself with a friendship I used to have and it did end up working out in the end for me for a bit, so if I can do it hopefully things work for you too.