Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Interesting, sometimes I'm surprised when someone reveals their gender. Usually it's more direct and obvious with a vent post or the way they introduce themselves on here but for the most part it's a mystery. I cannot help but connect their display picture with the persona LOL and if you want to see me as a cute fluffy dog then I'm happy with that. :wink:

Reactions: Epsilon0
coreofanapple

coreofanapple

I am un chien andalusia
Mar 31, 2020
If there's anything I've learned in all my years on the internet, it's that you never truly know. Even if someone tells you so, how do you even know? I'm content being a genderless entity to people I haven't told.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, 262653 and Epsilon0
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
If there's anything I've learned in all my years on the internet, it's that you never truly know. Even if someone tells you so, how do you even know? I'm content being a genderless entity to people I haven't told.

You're a man. How do I know? Simple, the core of an apple cannot be eaten.

=D

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
People will try and assume a gender just because the more you know about someone the more personal what they say becomes. I don't think gender roles are enforced or anything like that here. The vast majority are empathetic and kind people and it reflects in their posts.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Epsilon0
NefariousWish

NefariousWish

Apr 30, 2020
In the 2000s, there were 2 genders and nobody complained. What happened? How did we get to nearly 100 genders?

Reactions: Shadowplay
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
In the 2000s, there were 2 genders and nobody complained. What happened? How did we get to nearly 100 genders?
Wrong. All throughout history there were more than 2 genders. For example regarding nonbinary gender there are accounts about the use of gender neutral pronouns since antiquity. A quick search on Google will clear everything.

• Yay!
Reactions: lostundead and Scribble Fan