• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Well, when I see a car or a bus in the road, I wonder if they're going fast enough to kill me. When I walk over the train tracks every day on my way to work, I wonder if it would be easier to lie down on top of them. I live in the city, so every day I look up at the skyline and tall buildings and skyscrapers and wonder which ones would kill me if I jumped off the top. I see trees and imagine which branches would work for hanging myself. I use boxcutters for my job and try not to "accidentally" let my hand slip when I have them

I can't see anything without relating it back to my own death. Doesn't matter. Trees, weapons, cars, roads, buildings, medicine, chemicals, rope, sharp objects, everything. I feel like my brain has already rotted away and all that's left is this. Every single day it's a constant loop of looking around at the world and seeing every single opportunity hidden in it. I can't imagine NOT seeing it. I literally cannot comprehend what it's like to be a normal person and not get triggered by every single thing I see

Feeling unreasonably angry and bitter tonight, not even about anything in particular. My brain just fucking hates me

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
When I walk outside I have to walk far inside of the sidewalk to prevent myself from giving in to the random urges of thoughts like "HMM WHAT IF I STEP OUT MY FOOT in front of this moving car and get my foot crushed" "HMM what if I jump in front of these fast vehicles"

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's also on my mind a lot of the time but not so much in the sense of seeing potential methods everywhere. I pretty much know my method would be SN, so I think about drinking that a lot.

But, mine is more just the want to do it- 'I want to kill myself, I'm going to do this one day, I can't wait for this to be over, I wonder how long I'll have to wait (waiting for my Dad to go first.) I wonder if I'll be in a position and head space to do it shortly after.' etc.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
When I walk outside I have to walk far inside of the sidewalk to prevent myself from giving in to the random urges of thoughts like "HMM WHAT IF I STEP OUT MY FOOT in front of this moving car and get my foot crushed" "HMM what if I jump in front of these fast vehicles"

Exactly, and I don't even feel like I can call them "intrusive thoughts" at this point because they aren't intrusive at all, I literally want to do it

It's also on my mind a lot of the time but not so much in the sense of seeing potential methods everywhere. I pretty much know my method would be SN, so I think about drinking that a lot.

But, mine is more just the want to do it- 'I want to kill myself, I'm going to do this one day, I can't wait for this to be over, I wonder how long I'll have to wait (waiting for my Dad to go first.) I wonder if I'll be in a position and head space to do it shortly after.' etc.

That makes sense, I feel very similarly. I've been depressed and suicidal for basically a decade but I can't remember it ever being as completely non-stop as it is now. No breaks, no days off, no moments where I'm distracted out of it. Good luck with your plans and your Dad, I've been going through a bit of the same dilemma and I know exactly how shitty it can be

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's the same with me. About 90% of my thoughts are 'these thoughts' and in my current situation it's more likely to go to 100% than 0%

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I live with passive suicidal ideation on a daily basis. It's so much a part of how I think I forget that most people don't have those thoughts.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
every
fuckin
hour
every
fuckin
day

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
I was the same as a kid. Now it's coming back.