Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I know for the fact that D is faster and more expensive than A. It also depend on the distance because of delivery to other country or continents. Does anyone know the answer? Anyone here who has knowledge or speak from experience? Any input would be nice. Thanks.

EDIT: Note: Please add:
  • Days or weeks after payment
  • Was this a research or experience
  • Optional: Country or continent (it's fine not to mention if you're privacy-conscious)
  • Optional: price of N from suppliers (As it turns out, suppliers are not comfortable revealing prices in public)

Last edited:
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
It took a week for A and 5 days for B including weekend to ship to Europe.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
It took a week for A and 5 days for B including weekend to ship to Europe.
Was that speaking from experience or from research? If it is from experience, why'd you buy N from both distributors?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
To be honest, prices shouldn't be discussed in public per request of the suppliers. In addition, if what counts within these days? Days after payment, days after shipping, or days after first contact? A only ships a certain amount of orders per week and only at certain days, while D is more flexible. If you have a lot of questions and need to wait for an answer from A every time, it can take weeks or even months from first contact to delivery.

In my case, it I retrieved it in Europe (from D) 3 days after payment and 2 days after shipment.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, Pen>Sword and suicidesheep31
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
To be honest, prices shouldn't be discussed in public per request of the suppliers. In addition, if what counts within these days? Days after payment, days after shipping, or days after first contact? A only ships a certain amount of orders per week and only at certain days, while D is more flexible. If you have a lot of questions and need to answer for an answer from A every time, it can take weeks or even months from first contact to delivery.

In my case, it I retrieved it in Europe (from D) 3 days after payment and 2 days after shipment.
I forgot that detail regarding prices. I should have been more specific with days. I meant days after shipping.

Thank you for giving me a correction and valuable information.

D

DawnofCorza

Nov 30, 2020
D's communication speed is exceptional. Promptly responds to questions and ships the day after you pay, if not the same day. Not to say that D doesnt make mistakes- he accidentally used UPS express saver meaning my order was 3-5days delivery, (which pretty much means on the 5th day,not including weekends) whereas the expedited speed that others usually quote is UPS express within 3 days. Minor issue though, but got me thinking he sometimes may purposefully skimp out on that. No info on A. Location, Balkan state.

• Love
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Was that speaking from experience or from research? If it is from experience, why'd you buy N from both distributors?
I'm speaking from my experience. I bought 2 bottles from A, gained a lot of weight and got paranoid 2 bottles won't be enough and wanted to buy one more. A wasn't responding to my emails so I had to contact B.

• Love