• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
I did a slip knot and tied it. I'm getting ready to do it tonight soon

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I hope you strength tested whatever it is attached to. I also can't tell what kind of material that is, so all around, it is hard to say.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
I hope you strength tested whatever it is attached to. I also can't tell what kind of material that is, so all around, it is hard to say.
I leaned forward. I got the euphoric feeling of almost passing out but not quite. And it's bedsheet

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
The knot at the top looks concerning to me like it's not going to withstand much. It would be best to use a weight baring knot like a bowline. I'm also concerned that the metal bar isn't going to hold much but we can't see it too well.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I leaned forward. I got the euphoric feeling of almost passing out but not quite. And it's bedsheet
If you got to that point, then it is probably good to go.

Don't do it unless again unless you are sure it is what you want, as I have said in other posts- this is not a method to play with. If you get it right, it is fatal.

Whatever you choose, I hope you find your peace.

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
If you got to that point, then it is probably good to go.

Don't do it unless again unless you are sure it is what you want, as I have said in other posts- this is not a method to play with. If you get it right, it is fatal.

Whatever you choose, I hope you find your peace.
I'm worried I'll fall over tho. Like when I'm hanging

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
What if I fall back or something? And then I'm not able succeed in doing it?
If you are doing it right, isn't that the point? For the body to go limp and to apply even more pressure? I guess it don't really understand your question.

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
Partial has a high failure rate bc of many factors - in many cases SI. Full would be preferable in my opinion. But the choice is up 2 u.
Survival instinct causing you to basically stop it and lean back again huh?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you think it looks good to go? . I think maybe the distance is too far back. I'm not sure
Idk much about hanging bc it's not my method of choice. But here's a partial guide (and I think this guy succeeded). If I had to choose from hanging I would always choose full bc once the chair is kicked there's no way back.

Survival instinct causing you to basically stop it and lean back again huh?
There are so many reports here from people who failed partial. I remember someone who once said they failed partial 20 times or so ... That must be so agonizing if someone is really desperate to die.

My honest opinion, I would not want to go through this agony on top of the agony that drives me to suicide already.

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
Idk much about hanging bc it's not my method of choice. But here's a partial guide (and I think this guy succeeded). If I had to choose from hanging I would always choose full bc once the chair is kicked there's no way back.

There are so many reports here from people who failed partial. I remember someone who once said they failed partial 20 times or so ... That must be so agonizing if someone is really desperate to die.

My honest opinion, I would not want to go through this agony on top of the agony that drives me to suicide already.
did they describe how they did it exactly? right now the only thing holding me back is whether my spasming body is going to stand up by mistake (my body spasms when I try)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
did they describe how they did it exactly? right now the only thing holding me back is whether my spasming body is going to stand up by mistake (my body spasms when I try)
You can look up the user's message history. They described their method in this post and they haven't logged in here since last year. I would assume they were successful.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
What if I fall back or something? And then I'm not able succeed in doing it?
If you are able to fall back, your body is not at low enough of an angle. If you are using a slip knot, shouldn't matter anyway, it will still constrict the carotid arteries. Maybe not as well, and it may take longer. In my experience, when doing partial suspension- one wants to be leaning forward, not hanging straight down.

But I am far from an expert- obviously.

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
If you wet the sheet, itll cling better but make sure you want to actually go cuz it'll be a but harder to escape if you change your mind. People in jail wet it to help and make sure its harder for anyone who finds them to save them