Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
N is a barbiturate, which is in the same class of medications (sedative/hypnotics) as Fioricet (which contains butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine (still prescribed today for tension headaches) and benzodiazepines.

Based on the similar class of medication and MoA, I imagine that taking N is like taking butalbital and benzos on steroids. If you have taken either, you may have some idea how it will feel.

I have been prescribed both Xanax and Fioricet and can easily say, without a doubt, that I would take N in a heartbeat to ctb.

I do think that what @Fragile posted is very important to remember. "We have to accept [the potential for] some level of discomfort even with the most peaceful and tested methods.

<3

On edit: Practically speaking, while there may well be a sensation of heaviness (if one takes a small dose to test), personally, I would much rather have that sensation of heaviness than the side effects of ingesting small doses of SN to test its effects. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and Fragile
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
The one person I know who CTB with N left painlessly and without discomfort. They slipped away pretty quickly, around a minute or so. All of this is anecdotal, though, told to me by their nurse.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus, peacefulhorizons, Wrennie and 1 other person
A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
Does anyone have a link to a forum where the exact Nembutal method is explained and what the correct steps before are ?
Does anyone have a link to a forum where the exact Nembutal method is explained and what the correct steps before are ?
Or a link to the Nembutal mega thread? I can't find it

Last edited:
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
@Aap, I remember this thread. It was huge, but I too cannot find it. I wonder if it was removed?

Maybe the PPH or PPeH might help?

On edit: It contained a tremendous amount of posts, and took me a very long time to read through it.

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Also J's powder. I don't know how much i took. Much too small amount to be lethal - and yet it almost was, maybe 250 mg., max 550 mg (.55 grams). It was in a capsule or capsules. i don't know if i took one or two. Standard sleeping pill dose used to be 100mg maybe 200. I was totally unused to it and i also had a small amount of alcohol and a small benzo. Out like a log. But then i got up in the AM to go to the bathroom and when i stood up i blacked out and fell badly, face planted.

Judging by that a proper amount should permanently KO me no problem, and there's no bad taste problem when encapsulated, tho I've tasted it before and didn't think it was so bad, not much worse than crushed aspirin. The odor is extremely acrid though.

Is there a current source for legit powder? Unfortunately whoever or whatever it was selling legit n powder from China for years under the name Johnson - and before that there were other legit Chinese sellers - took a powder himself, as they say.

By the way, the n powder is very stable. Lasts for years and withstands temperature extremes.
Yea, I have some powder from J that I tried a few times. It's a few yrs old. I'm confident it is still good but am getting it tested to be certain

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I think it's still worth discussing because even if it is only 2-5 mins before orbit that can seem an eternity if it turns out to be a bad experience and also it'd be nice to get some solid kind of resource going that people can reference to challenge or support exit internationals consensus.
Even if the 5 minutes was a bad experience, it is the best method you'll find.

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Even more than this, both exit and especially dignitas, have extensive experience with this. @celestial is literally asking for random, anonymous people on a forum to post opinions to "challenge or support" two organizations with extensive experience.

If someone says pentobarbital is terrible, what does that do? Does that undue the documented cases and usage of these organizations? It's confirmation bias at the worst.

a certain portion of the population will find any intoxicant "unpleasant," just as some view alcohol intoxication unpleasant or undesirable.

I'm not even going to touch the fact that vets regard pentobarbital as the gold standard for a peaceful and humane euthanasia.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Wrennie, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I've been asking for a N megathread but I can't find it. How is there no megathread for gold standard for CTB?

Reactions: TooMuchToBear
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Even more than this, both exit and especially dignitas, have extensive experience with this. @celestial is literally asking for random, anonymous people on a forum to post opinions to "challenge or support" two organizations with extensive experience.

If someone says pentobarbital is terrible, what does that do? Does that undue the documented cases and usage of these organizations? It's confirmation bias at the worst.

a certain portion of the population will find any intoxicant "unpleasant," just as some view alcohol intoxication unpleasant or undesirable.

I'm not even going to touch the fact that vets regard pentobarbital as the gold standard for a peaceful and humane euthanasia.
mate it's just a discussion, calm yourself down. We know its the gold standard in organisations but you can't exactly ask dead people how it was.... where as here you can find people who have experimented with it and a couple who survived i would of thought its obvious how valuable that is, wind your neck in.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Mate, if you are asking for "speculation," that's worse than useless. If you want to know how a fatal dose of pentobarbital by mouth feels, it's well known and well documented. If you don't want to read, then there are videos you can watch.

After oral ingestion, the person taking it feels nothing for around 3-5 minutes, starts to feel "something" (drowsiness, the typical effects of any sedative) and is unconscious in 60-120 seconds after this feeling starts. Over half of the individuals are asleep in 5 minutes with almost all asleep in 10. Over half of the individuals are dead within 15 minutes from time of ingestion.

Those are the documented facts. I'm not sure what is the point of trying to ask people who haven't taken it to "confirm or disprove" what is well documented.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Rabitfever, Catzini1951 and 2 others
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Mate, if you are asking for "speculation," that's worse than useless. If you want to know how a fatal dose of pentobarbital by mouth feels, it's well known and well documented. If you don't want to read, then there are videos you can watch.

After oral ingestion, the person taking it feels nothing for around 3-5 minutes, starts to feel "something" (drowsiness, the typical effects of any sedative) and is unconscious in 60-120 seconds after this feeling starts. Over half of the individuals are asleep in 5 minutes with almost all asleep in 10. Over half of the individuals are dead within 15 minutes from time of ingestion.

Those are the documented facts. I'm not sure what is the point of trying to ask people who haven't taken it to "confirm or disprove" what is well documented.
if you don't like the thread mate then feel free to not post in it?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's odd you created a thread asking what a lethal dose of N is like and don't want to actually hear what a lethal dose of N is like. I bet if you spent a little time on Vimeo, you could watch for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Look mates, I'm sure we're all mates here and we all acknowledge that you'll have a relatively peaceful death if you follow the protocol for N.

Last edited:
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
It's odd you created a thread asking what a lethal dose of N is like and don't want to actually hear what a lethal dose of N is like. I bet if you spent a little time on Vimeo, you could watch for yourself.
I don't think you're very bright, at all and it's MUCH stranger that you pedantically rant in a thread when you aren't in tune with it and could just click another thread? what is this bizarre compulsion you suffer? If you can't grasp the premise of the thread then move on? and if you think watching ppl under the influence die is the same as ANY kind of legitimate anecdotal explanation of those moments in a fully compos mentis individual in reflection after the experience then i can't help you. Honest question are you diagnosed with aspergers?

Reactions: tryingtoescape
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I've been asking for a N megathread but I can't find it. How is there no megathread for gold standard for CTB?
There used to be an N megathread when N was more easily obtained. I think it may have been deleted at some point? Not sure, but it was a very, very long thread and it took me a long time to read through it.

<3

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Donk
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Yea, I have some powder from J that I tried a few times. It's a few yrs old. I'm confident it is still good but am getting it tested to be certain

Please post the test results when you get it. I'm confident the powder will be good for many years. Just keep it dry. Of course that's providing it was good in the first place. Mine sure seems good. I bought it before Johnson's powder quality started declining badly towards the end. Was yours the good stuff too?
There used to be an N megathread when N was more easily obtained. I think it may have been deleted at some point? Not sure, but it was a very, very long thread and it took me a long time to read through it.

<3
That would be a shame if it was deleted.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Please post the test results when you get it. I'm confident the powder will be good for many years. Just keep it dry. Of course that's providing it was good in the first place. Mine sure seems good. I bought it before Johnson's powder quality started declining badly towards the end. Was yours the good stuff too?

That would be a shame if it was deleted.
It was definitely good. I would take 50-100mg from time to time and got good effects. It was noticeably more potent than benzos. It has been vacuum sealed and therefore dry. I should have my test result soon.

Reactions: Wrennie and lifeisbutadream