• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

icaruswaxwings

icaruswaxwings

right where im going is right where i am
Feb 25, 2024
Hi all, first post here. Correct me if I mess anything up.

Still trying to navigate all this. My first step was getting me and my fiancé a new puppy, so that they're less alone when I CTB. I'm terrified of leaving them behind, and they're the only thing stopping me from CTB in the first place.
If you have a method planned, how did you pick? How have you gone about putting your things into order and tying everything into a nice bow before you go?

Thanks in advance. Well wishes to you all.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i recommend starting with the methods thread that is sticked in the forum. for me, my criteria are low risk of failure, little pain, speed. (and also the state of the body afterwards). to others it may be the availability of the method, locations, etc.

to put things in order, i made myself comfortable with the thought of death, finish all the unfinished business i had, and try to make my last moments nice. im still in the process, so i still havent done it all, afterall im not looking to ctb until one or two years.

have a nice time exploring the community of sasu, hope u can find the peace you deserve

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Personally, I picked on convenience. I looked at what materials I had access to (or could easily get), figured out what I could psych myself up to do and/or practice, did research, failed a few methods and switched to backups.

As far as tying everything in a bow, I am not in the same boat as you. I want my partner to suffer for ruining my life so I'm leaving a giant mess for them to clean up (by "mess" I just mean my life as is, I'm not making things purposefully complicated for them). But, some things to think about are listing any financial accounts, utilities, or shared accounts with passwords. Leave behind a note with what you would like done with your remains and your stuff if applicable. It's also nice to leave a little explanation of why you decided to ctb as those left behind often wonder.

Be sure to check out the megathreads on methods as those are really good resources!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I picked based on what I have access to. But, more importantly, I decided on my method based on perceived peacefulness. One cannot truly know how peaceful a method is if they haven't already gone through with it. All accounts are anecdotal. That's really all we can go by.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Look through the methods list then decide what's important to you.

For me, I wanted emotional peacefulness so things like SN, pentobarbital (N) and amitriptyline are off the table as they are slow.

I also don't want to traumatise or risk others so no trains or h2s.

For me, I think CO or suspension hanging sound best. A lot of people say suspension hanging makes you feel drunk and high so a nice way to go out I think.