TW She/Her
Aug 9, 2020
I think about that a lot those days. I really believe that if my corpse can be useful to anyone (organ donation, hair for wigs, scientific interest ...) I'd be glad to provide. The disposal of what remains do not matter to me, I prefer to leave it up to my relatives to ease up their mourning.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Wraith, Dead beat dad and 4 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
whatever's the cheapest

Reactions: imdone1, Wraith, AnotherBrick and 7 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
If it's dream way to be eaten by wild animals, but in practice cremation, want the fire to consume me

Reactions: Wraith, dropdeadfred, timetofly and 1 other person
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
I would like to become one with nature again and have a natural burial, cremation really scares me for some reason I wouldn't want to be cremated.

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, lobster salad, dropdeadfred and 3 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Meat grinder >> mix with dogs lips >> turn into McDonalds.

Oh ooh ooh ooh oooo I'm luvin it.

Finger licking good.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, stygal, Nicebuddimtim and 8 others
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Ha I think about this. I wonder if there's a way for my family and friends to just move on and have the state do whatever it does. Hbu his isn't the best body

Reactions: botanormal and 141592653
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It would be nice if it could be useful in being used for science or something. I think burying and cremating would be a waste, since by the time I'm dead there likely won't be anyone to care about my body/ashes. If I die while my mom is still alive I think she would be too sentimental not to keep them, though.

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, botanormal and 141592653
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Whichever way my parents prefer

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It would be nice if it could be useful in being used for science or something. I think burying and cremating would be a waste, since by the time I'm dead there likely won't be anyone to care about my body/ashes. If I die while my mom is still alive I think she would be too sentimental not to keep them, though.
I suppose really that cremation is the worst - burns LOTS of energy, adds to pollution, and robs the earth of nutrients at the same time.

It would be better if we all returned to the earth and were absorbed into the ecosystem, but I think there are too many of us and it isn't viable any more.

Maybe the buddhists or whoever have it right and we should be chopped up and left on a mountain to be eaten by nature.

Reactions: botanormal, demuic and 141592653
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
whatever my family prefers.

I'd personally choose cremation, but i don't want to make demands, so anything will go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, NodusTollens, botanormal and 1 other person
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Throughout my life, people took from me, made money off me, treated me like shit for their amusement, then retired or died, conscienceless, leaving my life in ruins.

Fuck the world and organ donations (I am a PROUD non organ donor) or even allowing my body to become food for worms or any microorganisms! Ashes to ashes and dust to dust? No! FLESH DIRECTLY TO TOXIC STEAM! I would really like to go to Hawaii and plunge myself into the nearest active lava pit like this...:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Nicebuddimtim, depressedsally and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
whatever's the cheapest

x2.
Also, I don't care about the method my corpse is disposed of but I hope they do respect my wishes and make NO FUNERAL for me.
I'm not interested in people pretending to have loved me and crying for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, lobster salad, Moondust87 and 4 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Cremated and flushed down the toilet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, botanormal and 141592653
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
A Direct Cremation for me, which means that no one is allowed to view the body and cremation is private, no service whatsoever. Ashes will be given to next of kin when all done.

• Love
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, StuFin, Meditation guide and 3 others
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Cardboard box in a rubbish dump is good enough. It's more than I'm worth

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, botanormal, 141592653 and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
preferably cremation with my brain (due to the TBIs) donated to science.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
If they find my body quick and intact enough i guess just use it for spare parts or random scientific purposes, if not, eh, just yeet it somewhere.

Reactions: botanormal, 141592653 and Gromit-CTB
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I really really wish there was a way to do organ donation, it's important to me but all the methods seem pretty incompatible with it unfortunately

Reactions: botanormal and Weary Soul
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
Cheap option: Cremate me and do whatever you want with the ashes, preferably dumped in nature.

Expensive option: Put me in a rocket and shoot me right into the sun.

• Love
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Of course who needs to travel to a volcano when a steel mill with a molten crucible of liquid heated to over 1500 degrees C (2750 degrees F) is available locally?...:

Reactions: Setepai and botanormal
AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness

permanent eternal absoluteNONexistenceNOTHINGness
Dec 17, 2019
Whatever it's best/cheapest for my parents/family. Ill let them choose what they want/prefer. I used to have the preference of direct cremation bc it's cheaper and quicker and bc i want the body to disappear as quickly as possible (actually idgaf lmao) or just put the body under the ground, just the body without anything else, neither wrapped inside a bag nor a coffin/casket, just the body and thats it, or just be given to the 'wild animals' like for example scavengers or whatever lol (anyways thats not an option at all in my 'country'), but thats without 'considering'/'thinking about' my parents and family, thats what Id want if it wasnt bc of them, but considering them and the fact that theyll be mourning (or whatever "mourning" means lol) my death and will be very hurt and shocked, Ive decided that they can do with my body whatever they want and prefer and it's best for them, whatever they're more 'comfortable' choosing.

My death will be very devastating to them and it'll make them suffer (sorry but the fact that theyll be 'devastated' and will 'suffer' and 'cry' won't make me 'become' "interested" in 'life' and want to 'experience'/'live'/'do' it, i never asked to exist at all and I should have the right to leave if i simply just dont want to. {my case isn't that im "suffering", at all, it's not because of absolutely any reason at all}) so I'll let them know in the letter that they can do whatever they want with the body, whatever 'helps' 'better' with their 'mourning' or whatever that means. i guess they don't deserve this at all, they 'love'/'want' 'me' 'a lot'(i put this between 's because I just couldnt care less, not because it isnt true, they do love/want 'me' a lot but i just dont give a sht, as ""cruel"" as this sounds) and it'll be very 'hard' for them to overcome, most likely impossible, but i wont stay 'here' just because 'i' was 'born' and they are my 'parents' and 'brought' 'me' 'here' and just because they want me to 'enjoy life'/be 'happy' and 'do'/'experience'/'explore' 'life'/'the world/'planet earth', have 'interests'/'hobbies' and blah blah. This shouldnt be obligatory. i have no choice but have 'parents'/'family' because 'i' was forcedly 'created', 'i' inevitably/forcedly 'became' 'something'/'someone' and 'i' inevitably 'exist' and was forced into a 'human body'/'body'/'brain'/'mind'/'consciousness', and inevitably/forcedly/uncontrollably was 'brought' to 'existence', a 'thing' called 'life', a 'place' called 'planet earth' and 'the world' or whatever all 'this' 'is', so that also means 'i' was also forced into 'parents'/'family' and it's frustrating that because 'I' 'am' inevitably 'someone'/'something' and have 'parents'/'family', Ill have to even deal with the """"guilt"""" of 'leaving' my "parents"/"family" 'behind'. well im so sorry but I just dont want to exist at all no matter how whatever thing is and what it is etcetc and I know they'll cry and suffer a lot but i cant control that lol, this shouldnt be an obligation, this (nor any other 'thing'/'type of thing'/'place') shouldnt be 'something' that 'i' have to do/experience//want to do|experience and want/want to want and 'care about' and be "interested" of yes or yes. i didnt ask for anything so that should already be enough for me to have the absolute right to leave/cease to exist if thats what I want/whenever i want, no matter "who" 'i' 'leave behind' and "how" 'theyll' 'react'. I know theyll be extremely affected and devastated but that wont make me want to 'experience' 'life'/be 'interested' in 'life', that will never make me not want to just disappear and not be anything. Im so 'sorry' for them I guess but i wont stay just because they want me to and 'brought' 'me' 'here' (I dont want to be 'brought' anywhere whatever/however it is lol) and just because they'd be sad/devastated and cry/suffer if i leave.

So well, going back to the 'topic' of the 'thread', basically whatever my parents and rest of my 'family' prefer and think is best for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: cassie, Weeping Garbage Can, botanormal and 1 other person
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm not much concerned about that. I always just think about the dying itself, about the moment I'll die, and about doing it the right way so that nobody would rescue me. What happens after I'm truly dead, doesn't matter. The corpse will not be mine anymore because I'll not exist. The remained flesh will be foreign to me.

• Love
Reactions: carrie, botanormal and 141592653
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
First, anything that can be used can be donated (tissue, eyes, even hair), then cremation. My rotting corpse doesn't need to take up valuable space on this planet. My family is well aware of my wishes.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
just yeet me in the trash

• Aww..
Reactions: 141592653, botanormal and Gromit-CTB
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Throw in volcano lol

Reactions: Setepai, botanormal and Gromit-CTB
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Cremation

Reactions: stygal, botanormal and Gromit-CTB
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I would prefer cremation then scattered over the moors or somewhere with lots of nature.

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB and botanormal
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In wood chipper like in that movie Fargo.

Reactions: stygal, 141592653 and Gromit-CTB
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Cremated and flushed down the toilet.
Internet officially won.

For me, my fantasy death would to be laid in the woods for all of the beautiful creatures that humans are destroying. That's right- I said it. Let that lawless grizzly at my remains!

Reactions: stygal, Meditation guide, whywere and 2 others