Mar 27, 2020
would give my cornea for corneal transplants. the rest can go to the trash

• Hugs
Reactions: 141592653, lobster salad and Meditation guide
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Whatever so long as it isn't expensive. Ideally, I would take being buried in an infinity suit. Otherwise, they could yeah, just either cremate me, or toss my body in a lake for all I care. :heh:

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I'm signed up for organ donation but i guess that's gone all to hell with ctb and sn...
So;
Cremated then whatever costs the least.
Just please not in a vase or box or whatever on a shelf. Ugh.

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
To never be found and just to rot where I lie

Reactions: lobster salad, Spitfire and Meditation guide
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I think with the SN poisoning, I won't be able to donate my organs, which is sad, because I would have liked to contribute to the health of others if possible.

I've always wanted cremation, but I've been rethinking that recently. I wonder if it's better for your body to give back to the earth and the trees, which have sustained us with life for so long. Still, there is something poetic about ashes being spread somewhere. There's a lake I'd like them to put in, but I've been reading up on US guidelines and it doesn't seem like it's allowed (based on the size of the lake anyway). I might have to think up of something new. I need to update my will anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and x~Sophia~x
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sky Buriel in Tibet:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, 141592653, lobster salad and 1 other person
Auroraborealis

Auroraborealis

Nov 10, 2020
I would really like to be buried under a tree sapling or even buried under a tree seedling so then I can live on as a plant. Also, my family would be able to visit me all the time and hug me whenever they wanted to. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and 141592653
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Cheapest option, I think that's cremation. Then dump my ashes around a tree/garden or in a body of water.

I wanted to be an organ donor, though I highly doubt I'll be able to after a CTB.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I think about that a lot those days. I really believe that if my corpse can be useful to anyone (organ donation, hair for wigs, scientific interest ...) I'd be glad to provide. The disposal of what remains do not matter to me, I prefer to leave it up to my relatives to ease up their mourning.
This is very noble and I'd like to be harvested for useful material if that is possible.
Any residual meat or bone can be tossed in the garbage, I don't care really.
DBD

• Hugs
Reactions: 141592653
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Good question. I'm very attached to it, it's my pride and joy. It's why I've never physically self harmed. It's also somehow the cause of all my problems. It's probably not actually, that's probably the dickhead inside. Dispose of him and let someone else have it. They'd make better use of it than me

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Cremation and maybe like the tree thing? Sounds fun. How they plant a tree and use you as fertilizer or something like that

Reactions: Spitfire
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reactions: WhatIsMyPurpose and Spitfire
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I wish it would be vaporized so that nothing would be left.

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
This sounds nice.. nothing else.
I never ask anyone for anything never want anything from anybody but if there is one thing I want is to be left alone and forgotten. If I could attain this in life maybe I would find some solace but it proves too difficult so hopefully I can find such peace in death.

Reactions: Spitfire
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Something where other organisms can't make use of it. Dying isn't enough. I want to do my part in ending or slowing the cycle of life, no matter how small it may be. I know that it's ultimately meaningless because it's the universe's own tendency to self-organize given a long or infinite period of time that creates life, and that's something a person could never change, but it's the thought that counts when you're otherwise unable to act. I used to be registered as an organ donor and recently revoked it for this reason.

Last edited:
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Once I have some of my fiancé's ashes in a piece of jewelry, it will be easier to decide. I would like to be cremated with his ashes. They aren't much, but we will be together when I die.

People who say "What if there's nothing after death?" I don't care. Living without him and in the pain I'm in is not living. I'd rather be with him and not be in pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Don't care, I'd be dead. Feed me to the fishes as far as I'm concerned. Truly won't matter.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
if possible I would prefer donation to science. anything left, cremation ? not too sure

Reactions: _Kaira_
U

unlovible000

Nov 20, 2020
I want too be cremated.
I want to be found almost immediately after I pass, cremated as soon as humanly possible, and either never want to have my ashes spread, or have them spread at either Bodie Ca, or the coordinates 41 46n 50 14w.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Hunters funeral like in supernatural but since that's probably not legal I'm actually all set. My mom pre paid her cremation. Funny thing is it's transferable to a designated person. She picked me.