• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
how do i get over my fear of abandonment? does anyone have any tips?

it is ruining my life. i have two friends. i feel like i am annoyingly attached to them. i don't want to be bothersome but constantly feel so alone. one of them i haven't been talking to for the past day and a half and it makes me feel gut wrenchingly awful. maybe it would be better to cut ties with both of them so that i don't bother them. the thought runs through my head that they would be better off without me, and that it would hurt them less if i distanced myself before CTB.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Autism helps - hyperfocus and repetitive actions/systems.

Listen to Linkin Park daily on repeat. Do artwork that I throw myself into for hours (today was 6 hours) without eating, drinking or even moving. Researching other subjects of interest while checking on the birds and my dog.

My partner left and now I don't trust anyone anymore. I can't. 4 years and just leave. The economy and people changed. How can I make money if every deal keeps falling apart and it's because of people being indecisive. Fucked up system.

Escapism, copes, basically anything that time can drift past and you just do stuff.

As a person I'm extremely loyal (I never got close to anyone that I knew something might be up - had to do my "data research" like I do at work) but for people. But even in the end with my partner - meant to do things together and she leaves on the day of the 4th year anniversary. Lovely memeory added to the brain. Photo graphic memory helps with this trauma now. Can relive the exact event and exactly what happened. Fun stuff.

roo

roo

I’m alright, spring will come to me too someday
Feb 20, 2022
i feel this way about my friends too and it makes me think they dont like me because i dont understand how they can go without talking to me when im constantly holding myself back from talking to them all the time. i think the best thing you can do is try to distract yourself as much as possible with tv shows or whatever hobbies you can tryout, even stupid phone games can help me for a bit. but also remind yourself that you have this attachment and its something you have to overcome for your own wellbeing and to maintain a healthy relationship with them.