• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
"I may not have been sure about what really did interest me, but I was absolutely sure about what didn't."

How do you know what you like? I start a lot of things and have many different interests, but then drop them once I get bored. How do you commit to one thing?

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
A bit of a philosophical question. Therefore, I will answer in a practical way: The things I like give me pleasure. I don't know if there is another answer. For example, I like playing games. When I play I feel content. Not always, of course, but usually. I like other things too. Even now, when my brain is fucked up, I can still feel pleasure sometimes. I don't know what determines what I like. It's just the way I am. It's true that I don't have a hobby that I devote myself to, but it doesn't change the fact that I can still like different things. Even if I don't spend much time on them. I once read that one of the symptoms of depression is the inability to focus on anything. This is probably the problem.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
That s a very good question and I ve spent many years just following others.
Today I know it better, so I m convinced, to know what you really like takes time. Most people don t even ask themselves this question and just do what everyone does.

Last edited:
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
uhhh with depression comes anhedonia so I do not always enjoy things at all, but it helps me to really know what I do enjoy.

I don't like reading, in my opinion, I just like obtaining new information and reading is the idea medium for that. I think it's fun to be a wealth of knowledge people can call upon for stupid shit, mainly like christology and music (both of which i know too much about) but still.

Other than that it's just what feels good. I don't stick to anything. If it comes to me i'll jump at it but if it's not meant to be right then, gotta let it pass. Sometimes I can't read, it's really hard to, so I don't. Sometimes I can't play guitar because it's too hard, so I don't. But overall it's just about what feels good and when. Music always feels good to me, so I can't really use that as an example here lol.

but yeah. what feels good. Thats it really.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim