melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
I used to try to hide it, but not anymore. People don't take me srsly anyway, so I make suicide jokes all the time.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
It's not something I have to hide. I personally don't just go around saying I want to die. I just avoid admitting anything relating suicidal thoughts. Tho, lately, some people have been noticing I've gotten worse. I don't know how to feel about that.

• Love
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I've mentioned on several threads now that I'm incredibly thankful this place exists just to be in a like minded community. Nobody can understand the suicidal mind if they've never experienced it.
Finding this community has brought me so much peace and comfort in my final time I have in life. I can't express how appreciative I am of the community and the people I've talked to on here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy, delora, Yaffle and 1 other person
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I don't go out of my way to tell anyone but I certainly don't hide it. Even if someone found my phone or my supplies or anything, I suspect they wouldn't care anyway

• Love
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
for me i get situational happiness. i can be really happy looking and cheerful in certain moments, it makes it easier to hide the depression, even though deeper down i feel different.

sometimes, even if i'm upset, i'll just put up a smile. is it fake? 100%, it feels weird to do, just turning my lips up manually, but it keeps people from worrying so it works i guess.

• Love