• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace.

-oscar wilde

It feels so good to picture his description. It makes me want to die now except I know the feeling I get from the quote only exists in the mind of a person who's alive.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Tread lightly, she is near
Under the snow
Speak gently, she can hear
The daisies grow.

(after his sister died)

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace.

-oscar wilde

It feels so good to picture his description. It makes me want to die now except I know the feeling I get from the quote only exists in the mind of a person who's alive.
I saw this a couple weeks ago after recently reading some of his stuff, he's such a great writer. Hope we can find peace like this one day.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
Its beautiful! Agree with the wanting to die but knowing that i have to be alive to experience the feelings this quote gives me. It does make me look forward to dying tho, even tho its unrealistic im hoping my last moments are that peaceful.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That's what I like about death. As the arrow of time continues on and the entropy of the universe continues to tend towards a maximum, my time, or rather my perception of time, will permanently cease the moment I'm dead. I find beauty in this as I never wanted to exist and be affected by time to begin with. When I'm dead, I will no longer march on with the time's arrow as there won't be a me anymore. It should have always been like this but, now that it isn't, I will always wish for me to permanently cease existing as early as possible

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

-oscar wilde

To me Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss