• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
How do you deal with someone you care about?

Everytime i try to help (in vain) people i genuinely care about i'm often left wondering why i even bother.

Some people seem to be content in going around in the same old circle pointing the finger at everyone else, rather than accept any responsibility and make necessary changes. i don't want to be insensitive but i can't help them. They won't hold themselves accountable for making the same mistakes while expecting different results.

Is there a way of dealing with them without upsetting them?

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Ha!! I have just dealt with this today. So:
Is there a way of dealing with them without upsetting them?
Well, do you know why they get upset?

It's because you are trying to get them out of a situation which they love. They love it! They might lie about it, when using words, but actions always speak truth.

I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do mate! no matter how much do you want to help. Some people just choose to self-destruct.

• Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
You can't help those who don't want to be helped, you are going against their will, some people just want to complain about their situation and not change themselves