E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
It is fear of death/si that is making me carry on. That and the fact my life will be worse if I fail.
I have come to peace with the idea of death bc I as well as everyone knows it's a inevitablely. We will all die eventually and we never know how so what better way to die then by ur own choosing and your own choice?
I'm telling myself that.
If you're scared of dying then it is not your time to CTB. It is not a decision that should be made if you are not ready.
I'm waiting to ctb. I have a neurological condition. Just taking it one day at a time
It is fear of death/si that is making me carry on. That and the fact my life will be worse if I fail.

I'm telling myself that.

I'm waiting to ctb. I have a neurological condition. Just taking it one day at a time
I still have si. The dog keeps me busy

Last edited:
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I think of it as very literal. Six feet under or blasted to ashes and my brain isn't working. I see my choice to die as a terminal disease. While I do have more freedom than those terminally ill, seeing it as the absolute and eventual end helps me calm down.

E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
Id maybe be more scared of death if you could awoid it but you cant be it today,tomorrow,a year from now or any time after eventually everyone dies. I do hope that there is something be it afterlife ,different existance alltogether or maybe even reincarnation but i have also made peace with the possibility of eternal nothingness. i dont believe in heaven or hell.

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall