Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I've decided to maybe get a little better for my friends

I fucked up this week and told one of them some of my plans, and that kinda snowballed into a bigger situation. Some good came out of it, I think, but I also know that it's going to get worse eventually, and I don't want them to get caught up in that again. I'm scared that they're just gonna leave when I seem to get better and that they're only staying to keep me alive? I don't know how close I am to them sometimes, they have better things to worry about

I don't really know how to take their help though, it kinda just feels like I'd be selfishly relying on them? I think it would make them feel a little better though
I'd like to hear if anyone has any advice, I know this forum channel isn't too active

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I struggle with the same thing. I wonder if it's too much ego, or maybe some other type of self-centered behavior. Idk.

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I struggle with the same thing. I wonder if it's too much ego, or maybe some other type of self-centered behavior. Idk.
Oh I've wondered the same thing ;-; I'm low on empathy in general, so it gets a little awkward talking feelings with other people lol

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
We can't do this shit alone. I encourage you to be as open as you can, even just using a friend as a listening ear when they are willing is wonderful to have