pjf

pjf

Jul 17, 2023
I have never felt such intense desire of CTB in my whole life, and I just dont know what to do anymore. I feel heartbroken and betrayed by the woman I thought I was going to be with and it weighs heavily on my soul. Its been 3 months and it just gets worse and worse. I used to be able to see my future, but now its like I am completely incapable of seeing a possibility of me being alive by the end of the year. I dont even want to plan anything anymore, my life consists of just smoking and sitting on a computer all day. I used to be productive, but im just useless now. how can I ever achieve what I used to have again? I just want to go back to being able to be alone, being able to work a full day without crying, and being able to sleep again. Does anyone have any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: thx1138
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Have you tried antidepressants? While they don't exactly fix things, they've stopped me from randomly crying all the time. I wouldn't say I feel "better", but if you're looking for something to help you get through the days then they're a start.

In terms of sleep, I find exercise really helps. It's important not to be kind about it (ie not getting angry that you didn't do a big workout), but just getting a short walk in or something (especially first thing in the morning which can help to reset your circadian rhythm) I find useful. I hope things get easier for you, it sounds like a really tough time.

pjf

pjf

Jul 17, 2023
Have you tried antidepressants? While they don't exactly fix things, they've stopped me from randomly crying all the time. I wouldn't say I feel "better", but if you're looking for something to help you get through the days then they're a start.

In terms of sleep, I find exercise really helps. It's important not to be kind about it (ie not getting angry that you didn't do a big workout), but just getting a short walk in or something (especially first thing in the morning which can help to reset your circadian rhythm) I find useful. I hope things get easier for you, it sounds like a really tough time.
antidepressants really isnt much of an option for me. Even if it was, I would need a diagnosis and at the end of the day I think that would end up reinforcing the issues I have as opposed to improving them (not to mention all the other pressing issues when it comes to happy pills such as the dependency it would create)

I started a hard labor job so that should suffice when it comes to excercise. its mostly just hard being able to function on a personal level, I work but outside of that I am very unproductive.