• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nance

nance

Feb 23, 2023
I have never been lucky, life has been a series of unfortunate event one after another, from becoming a orphan to finally getting a family and then finding out that family too is very broken, losing the sibling i was adopted with, my foster father going to jail, me and mother left to fend for ourselves, dude comes back from jail, and messes up what we had, putting us in debt, one failed buisness after another as he had no time to look after buisness, cheating on my mom, making us miserable, denying me going to college and then blaming me later as I didn't take the career he wanted me to,(well you should have communicated!!! I was 17, the hell I understoor??I took the one I had most marks in when in school), fast forward i am scared everyday due to debt, we can lose roof over our head anyday, i fall for a guy, he leaves me and my family gets to know and since then i was never allowed to go out unless necessary, then goes a series of thinking i will kill myself to my first attempt failing, it's all my fault i didn't study but one can't deny i have been unlucky, i can't ctb currently as my mother will break but what should I even do, i am so envious of other people who look at my life and mock me, i know i am messed up, and not worth much but do people really need to say that on my face, saying i am not hardworking enough that's why i don't have a good job, dude your parents funded your education, you got job by your dad's referral and then again promotion. I honestly feel like killing myself

Reactions: Kariope
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I understand your situation. I also had troubles with my parents. But you need to understand one thing which I learned the hard way. Most people are fucked up. You need to accept it. I don't know many things from a women perspective. Try not to communicate with people who mock you because the thing is even if tomorrow you will win a billion pounds they will still hate you and try to destroy (maybe they will put a mask on and show more respect). It doesn't matter to them do you have a job or not they are just toxic.
Actually sticking to those kind of people not only make you feel miserable but also can sabotage your whole life.

Last edited:
Reactions: nance
nance

nance

Feb 23, 2023
I understand your situation. I also had troubles with my parents. But you need to understand one thing which I learned the hard way. Most people are fucked up. You need to accept it. I don't know many things from a women perspective. Try not to communicate with people who mock you because the thing is even if tomorrow you will win a billion pounds they will still hate you and try to destroy (maybe they will put a mask on and show more respect). It doesn't matter to them do you have a job or not they are just toxic.
Actually sticking to those kind of people not only make you feel miserable but also can sabotage your whole life.
you are right. these people had everything for them on platter, idk why they even interested in my life, i don't pear in their life, why they gotta look in mine. we are all out of school yet this feels like bullying, i hate that i have to see these people at every family and friends event and get absolutly ripped apart with just words, i can't even leave this hellish town due to my mom, i never did bad to them so why it happens to me. i know i made wrong decisions over and over but i am living their heat now, why can't these people stop rubbing salt on them, i was given advice but at that time i didn't understand if my own path is right or given advice in a sentence. i won't ctb but wish god gives me peace, either in sleep or other ways, amen.

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
you are right. these people had everything for them on platter, idk why they even interested in my life, i don't pear in their life, why they gotta look in mine. we are all out of school yet this feels like bullying, i hate that i have to see these people at every family and friends event and get absolutly ripped apart with just words, i can't even leave this hellish town due to my mom, i never did bad to them so why it happens to me. i know i made wrong decisions over and over but i am living their heat now, why can't these people stop rubbing salt on them, i was given advice but at that time i didn't understand if my own path is right or given advice in a sentence. i won't ctb but wish god gives me peace, either in sleep or other ways, amen.
Don't attend the events.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Do you confide in your mother at all, about these things (when the more harmful people aren't around)

nance

nance

Feb 23, 2023
Do you confide in your mother at all, about these things (when the more harmful people
i have tried but my mom just doesn't take it seriously. she says they are just messing around and don't mean ill, maybe she sees good in everyone as she is good. she says they try to advice me as i am their little cousin.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
i have tried but my mom just doesn't take it seriously. she says they are just messing around and don't mean ill, maybe she sees good in everyone as she is good. she says they try to advice me as i am their little cousin.
I think you should be even clearer with her that it's harming you. It sounds like she's someone who would help you if she understood.