• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
All summer, I have been hurting myself. Tomorrow is the first day of school, and I don't want to show up with marks on my arm. How can I hide it without using makeup? I have been thinking about going to the store and getting temporary tattoos to cover it, but I have a feeling that it might be a bad idea and result in an infection. Maybe I am thinking too hard about it, but I would like some assistance when it comes to figuring out what to do.

• Love
Reactions: feder
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I use makeup if I can't hide em with clothing. In a nother thread, silicone scar tape was brought up. Maybe that could work.

maybe you can get those Spray Plaster to close the open wound's before trying the temp tattoo, but would that not give more attention to the places?

Best of luck in the school

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Depends on how severe the scars are, if they are not super noticeable most people won't see them. If they are obvious on the other hand makeup is your best choice. Either that or baggy loose clothes with long sleeves, difficult if it's super hot tho.
Don't know any other reliable way, sorry.
Good luck!

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
I use makeup if I can't hide em with clothing. In a nother thread, silicone scar tape was brought up. Maybe that could work.

maybe you can get those Spray Plaster to close the open wound's before trying the temp tattoo, but would that not give more attention to the places?

Best of luck in the school
Thanks!

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
All summer, I have been hurting myself. Tomorrow is the first day of school, and I don't want to show up with marks on my arm. How can I hide it without using makeup? I have been thinking about going to the store and getting temporary tattoos to cover it, but I have a feeling that it might be a bad idea and result in an infection. Maybe I am thinking too hard about it, but I would like some assistance when it comes to figuring out what to do.
Bracelets !! Bracelets are very helpful.

Reactions: celest
celest

celest

fallen
Jun 14, 2023
Try fingerless arm gloves they're pretty popular and go well w most outfits

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Try fingerless arm gloves they're pretty popular and go well w most outfits
I am going to try that, too. I might just experiment and see what works best. I really like that suggestion, and thanks.

Reactions: celest
T

tiredandconfused

Sep 14, 2021
I used to wear forearm sleeves and added some bangles. They are light and good in the heat. Athletes use them. I used them so much that people just assumed that was my style.