• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deranged

deranged

hi
Jun 11, 2023
i'm going on vacation soon and i'll have to wear short sleeves, what are some ways to hide scars without seeming suspicious. (keloid scars located at my left upper forearm)

Reactions: Terrible00
Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
This is a tricky one, I myself have been through this a few times and what I've done is simply pretend that the scars aren't there and let people see or just turn around from time to time to hide the arm from people.

But I often just put on long sleeve shirts or something similar to hide them, it can be chaotic due to hot summer weather but it's up to you to decide.

Reactions: deranged
Upvote 0
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I have scars on my arm and I use silicone scar tape to cover it up while also trying to reduce the appearance. There's many brands to choose from.

• Informative
Reactions: just_so_done, deranged and Kerrtu
Upvote 1
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
im not sure. but i wish you good luck and a happy vacation my love.

Upvote 0
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I had an idea earlier then decided against it just in general but I had another idea. Long sleeve rash guard or warm weather gear like landscapers or construction workers or hell fisherman use. They protect against the sun and wick heat from your body. Sporting good store will have the higher end stuff but even places like Walmart will carry them.

Reactions: deranged
Upvote 0