Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It is generally good to have housekeeping skills when you move into your own apartment, and then you can also freely do the things you are interested in without others disturbing you.

Reactions: BrainShower
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
It is generally good to have housekeeping skills when you move into your own apartment, and then you can also freely do the things you are interested in without others disturbing you.
Well yeah I am aware but what do I do about now until then?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Well yeah I am aware but what do I do about now until then?
Look for an apartment actively and otherwise behave as if you are busy with other things.

Reactions: BrainShower
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
How? If anything I'll get the power and control I deserve
The more you direct anger at others, the more powerful they become - first comes the police, then
emergency unit, army, ect. Power and control should be sought in other ways.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
The more you direct anger at others, the more powerful they become - first comes the police, then
emergency unit, army, ect. Power and control should be sought in other ways.
Nah, I'm going to get revenge.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hey, @AnHeroTransGirl , I hope things haven't been too terrible. Do you think your parents will ever come around and change? What are your thoughts currently? I didnt forget about you and I'm still listening. I know it can be overwhelming in this type of situation and this whole world in particular. I really hope something can work out for you. If I had the answers I would send them your way. šŸ¤—

Bump!

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Hey, @AnHeroTransGirl , I hope things haven't been too terrible. Do you think your parents will ever come around and change? What are your thoughts currently? I didnt forget about you and I'm still listening. I know it can be overwhelming in this type of situation and this whole world in particular. I really hope something can work out for you. If I had the answers I would send them your way. šŸ¤—

Bump!
My parents will never change. I hate living with my parents. I hate being an adult. I wanna leave home and be a kid with someone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
Can you get on disability for autism? Having some money would give you more control of your life.