• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I went to a few security guard offices in my city and it turns out all I need is my national ID card and in some cases 3 witnesses who can vouch for me, though that's not a necessity for all companies.

All I'll have to do is sign a paper and I'm employed, it's a 12 hour duty and I get either a 12 gauge shotgun or a machine gun, with bullets of course.

No training required, no license, just a signed paper from the company that says I am authorized to keep the weapon during my work shift.

Is this also the case in your country?

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I wish it was like that too here but in this prison shithole you aren't allowed to use guns if you're not in the police or military.

siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I wish it was like that too here but in this prison shithole you aren't allowed to use guns if you're not in the police or military.
My city also is a shithole, it has the worst air quality in the whole year for a significant part of the year, there's an abundance of poverty and street crimes, high unemployment and extremely low intelligence with almost no aesthetic sense in people.

But almost all drugs are available easily and weapons are easy to obtain. Lots of options for CTB.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
No training required, no license, just a signed paper from the company that says I am authorized to keep the weapon during my work shift.
WHAT? As a New Yorker this sounds like pure fiction.

Reactions: siray
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
WHAT? As a New Yorker this sounds like pure fiction.
Surely there are small-scale security firms who hire without training and give licenses to anyone capable of doing 12 hour shift, or is that really impossible in your city?

Man I wish I lived in USA, I probably would be able to turn my life around and find a tolerable job at a restaurant or hotel, and go for long walks exploring the beauty of your cities. Too bad I was born in a third world shithole, I'll have to die right here.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Surely there are small-scale security firms who hire without training and give licenses to anyone capable of doing 12 hour shift, or is that really impossible in your city?
It's regulated. No western country allows private companies to issue firearms to randos.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021

Man I wish I lived in USA, I probably would be able to turn my life around and find a tolerable job at a restaurant or hotel, and go for long walks exploring the beauty of your cities. Too bad I was born in a third world shithole, I'll have to die right here.
Bro NY is a dump of misery.

Reactions: siray and DasEnde