T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
My user comes from Tabris, the angel of free will, I am free to choose if I live or die, what I wish it's what I'll do. I plan to put my so called "free will" onto practice for as long as I'm alive

• Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Angst Filled Fuck Up, trashhologram and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
My middle name is Maryanne and I work in a mortuary hospital for NHS.

• Wow
Reactions: psp3000, Angst Filled Fuck Up, trashhologram and 2 others
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I was a transit enthusiast when I was younger and so thats why I chose to put transit in it.

Reactions: tabris_075 and naomewki
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
It's based on Blessed is the flame by Serafinski, but I misremembered the actual title. I felt it to be a fitting book to name myself after.

Reactions: tabris_075, trashhologram, naomewki and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It is my name. I just didn't include the surname. My icon is a slightly exaggerated version of what I look like these days. (I don't - yet - need a stick to get around.)

• Yay!
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Tears in Rain and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My username is Latin and it translates: It's better to die.

• Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop, pretzelsandballoons, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my name is darkover is short for darkoverflow, it's a computer term known as "Integer overflow" basically when adding two number together the result can be larger than 32bits or 64bits resulting in a overflow.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, pretzelsandballoons, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i don't have a map for where i am now
Jan 22, 2024
a mix of wild blue yonder and blue moon kiss.
wild blue yonder is an idiom; a journey to a faraway place, mainly described as our very wide blue sky above.
for me, to die is to begin the journey to that sky, far, far away.

blue moon kiss is the title of a song from my beloved idol group's discography, sakurazaka46.
before their name was changed, they were keyakizaka46.
under that name, they made so many suicidal and coming-of-age-themed songs, in which still i treasure until now.

so yeah, wild blue kiss.

• Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop, pretzelsandballoons, LossOfMe and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's named after the piece of music Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary, the lyrics in the music are about wishing to die.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, pretzelsandballoons, tabris_075 and 3 others
naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
first time posting or saying anything here,, but my username is a mix of the name Naomi and a reference to my favorite game Undertale, the character Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, so Naomewki !!

• Love
Reactions: Linda, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
It's a song I like. And I'm a Trash Babe™️ 🤭🤭
See you complain about irrelevant subjects in the suicide section and yet when this thread was incorrectly posted in there you still answer with nary a complaint 🤷
Ok I might be an idiot but how was that a complaint? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, tabris_075 and naomewki
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I said 'nary' a complaint. Otherwise it wouldn't have made sense. Google the word if youve never heard of it.
Never heard of that word.

Reactions: tabris_075
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
first time posting or saying anything here,, but my username is a mix of the name Naomi and a reference to my favorite game Undertale, the character Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, so Naomewki !!
Welcome to the website then!

• Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons and naomewki
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
Big, huge fan of yaoi & I was also an agoraphobic leach for a decade.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
It's the name of a historical person, Tokugawa Yoshinobu. He was the last shogun of Japan. There are other samurai I could have named myself after but I haven't see this username on most sites yet.

Reactions: Linda and tabris_075
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Tribute to a dear friend on here who died almost two years ago. He was light-heartedly teased (jokingly and not in a mean-spirited way) by a couple of mutual friends for writing me "love letters", because he would always post such heartfelt and sweet things. He was thoughtful and kind towards people in general though.

After he passed, it was me writing the "love letters," words he will never read. I can only hope he knows I cared very much, that I was able to convey this even if I didn't say it enough.

• Love
Reactions: H25pital Order, pretzelsandballoons, Linda and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well, I'm an eternally angsty teenager in the body of a much older man. Oh, and I've fucked up my life every step of the way. I almost forgot that part.

Tribute to a dear friend on here who died almost two years ago. He was light-heartedly teased (jokingly and not in a mean-spirited way) by a couple of mutual friends for writing me "love letters", because he would always post such heartfelt and sweet things. He was thoughtful and kind towards people in general though.

After he passed, it was me writing the "love letters," words he will never read. I can only hope he knows I cared very much, that I was able to convey this even if I didn't say it enough.

I've always called you "Persie phone" in my head. It works for me I guess.

Reactions: tabris_075 and LastLoveLetter
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, tabris_075 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Bananas are yummy

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, FujoshiNeet and tabris_075
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Welcome to the site. There is a great deal of information here. And you will also find support whenever you feel you need it.

• Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons and naomewki
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
the PSP-3000 was my favourite handheld gaming device and it brought me much joy during my summer breaks and winter breaks growing up
My middle name is Maryanne and I work in a mortuary hospital for NHS.
that sounds like an interesting place to work
I've always been a bit curious about those places and wouldn't mind working in such a place myself

but I think I probably startle/scare easy from watching too many horror films/reading too many horror books

what's it like working in a mortuary hospital/morgue ?

also are necrophiles still a problem in this field or is that rare

I worry about this often when it comes to death although many would say not to worry about those things/events since you'd be dead of course

also does working in such a profession change your view on life/death or make you less fearful of it similar to how some hospice nurses experiences

sorry for so many questions I am very curious

Last edited:
LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
My user name is an alternative translation for the FFIX OST's piece titled 'Roses of May/Loss of Me'. Out of all songs from the game, this one stuck with me for reasons I myself don't know. I'm strangely drawn to it and I think it summarizes well one of my biggest regretsーhow I lost the person I used to be before falling into depression.

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
wanted a random user but also personalized,
pretzels and balloons
i used to go to the mall with my family and sometimes we would order pretzels as a snack, it was delicious.
there used to be balloons (as you would) when we would have birthday parties as kids.
pretzels and balloons remind me of childhood ig

finchinwildmint

finchinwildmint

Feb 2, 2024
lyrics from rococo zephyr by Bill Callahan – 'I tried to look my best, a finch in wild mint vest.' Wish I had added 'vest' but thought the username was too long

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
lyrics from rococo zephyr by Bill Callahan – 'I tried to look my best, a finch in wild mint vest.' Wish I had added 'vest' but thought the username was too long
you could change it :)Lol just checked - i like ur wellies, ur boots

Reactions: finchinwildmint