• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Mine's a contraction of my username on a few aviation forums. Even though I haven't been active on those for years, I still didn't want recognized on here. It's sky because I'd rather be up there then down here, but I lost my medical clearance years ago. *sigh*

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, your pathologist, Morning Angel and 6 others
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
Initials and random numbers

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
-OneLastWhiskey

-OneLastWhiskey

Baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover.
Oct 5, 2018
Because I drank whiskey with my dad and best friend after good events.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
also, mine is a pun based on the initial of my first name and a pun of my last name.

S. Cargeaux-Schwartz of the famed Cargeaux-Schwartz family, known for their many pocketed khaki garments.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel and 2 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
I perceive "reality" as another dreamstate.. and as such I have been lost in it.. for many aeons..

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I was in a philosophical mood, quite conducive to suicide, actually.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Like @DarkTear and @Lunar I usually use another username online, but I decided to choose a different one for SS just in case I could be too easily identified. I am partly of Mexican descent on my mother's side, so I decided to use a Spanish word. My field of specialization in grad school was 20th-century Brazilian history: I remembered that Rio de Janeiro is nicknamed a Cidade Maravilhosa, the Marvelous City. I translated the last word from Portuguese into Spanish, and so I ended up with Maravillosa.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Everything around me turns to shit - I am the man with the turdlike touch. Every life situation overwhelms me and is too much. I am riddled with anxiety and leave a trail of chaos and messiness everywhere I go. So I didn't have to think on it for too long. :pfff:

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, 15dec and 4 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Because when I tell people my life story they are aghast and tell me its like several made for TV movies rolled into one.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Going Home and 5 others
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and 5 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
It's a reference to a pop song, "Angel of the Morning."

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
Tothemetalsickness is originally from my love for metal music. It is something I call ''sickness'' cause I cannot find a way to shake it off hehehe.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
It's a negative word in spanish that I like, means disgrace; dishonour; public contempt. Also I like the literal etymology meaning: loss of own name.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Because when I tell people my life story they are aghast and tell me its like several made for TV movies rolled into one.

I'd be interested in hearing some of the episodes... :-)

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, Made4TV and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't know but I think it's lame now and want to change it lol!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and 3 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Mine is a play on words based on my chosen suicide method.

Reactions: Circles, Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I mixed up letters from my real name.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, stellabelle and 4 others
J

Jon

Student
Oct 1, 2018
Ideally the username should give some subtle indication of the way the user thinks, such as those who have chosen their favourite poet or philosopher, without giving away his identity. This makes it easier to understand the person, and if you're familiar with the works of the philosopher, author, or poet, you could know exactly where he's coming from and can better relate to what he says. It could also be your favourite character in a play, story or film; basically anything which doesn't identify the user yet can reflect his thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Ideally the username should give some subtle indication of the way the user thinks, such as those who have chosen their favourite poet or philosopher, without giving away his identity. This makes it easier to understand the person, and if you're familiar with the works of the philosopher, author, or poet, you could know exactly where he's coming from and can better relate to what he says.

this is how i got my name

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and 1 other person
J

Jon

Student
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and your pathologist
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
Ideally the username should give some subtle indication of the way the user thinks, such as those who have chosen their favourite poet or philosopher, without giving away his identity. This makes it easier to understand the person, and if you're familiar with the works of the philosopher, author, or poet, you could know exactly where he's coming from and can better relate to what he says. It could also be your favourite character in a play, story or film; basically anything which doesn't identify the user yet can reflect his thoughts.
Mine is the love of metal music is endless which cannot be cured ( sickness) so it is ''tothemetalsickness'' :P

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and 2 others
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
I feel trapped and suffocated all the time. Want to leave this world and fly away ... in to openness

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, YellowJasmine and 6 others
eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
i have insanely severe eczema, to the point of disfigurement.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
steal random username from reddit

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 7 others
bunny

bunny

保管
Oct 3, 2018
i like bunnies <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 5 others
Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
I like dogs and I read somewhere that they'll eat your dead body before you're even cold. Probably not true, but it was better than "worm food."

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I got my username by forgetting the password I had for the last one. 2004/2005 makes no difference. Every year since has been shit