Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I was fine since it happens every now and then but as the time wore on I started getting frustrated and worried because this is the only true site that allows people to discuss CTB. Every where else is pro life rhetoric and doesn't allow discussion about the right to die on people's own terms. Hope it doesn't go away, I wouldn't know what to do then.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FriendofDeath, all_pointless and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I was fine since it happens every now and then but as the time wore on I started getting frustrated and worried because this is the only true site that allows people to discuss CTB. Every where else is pro life rhetoric and doesn't allow discussion about the right to die on people's own terms. Hope it doesn't go away, I wouldn't know what to do then.
:hug:
All those 500 people who signed that petition to ban this website when they are aged 90 in a nursing home suffering a million pains, a thousand dementias they will then finally realize that i was right when i say that you at least need an exit strategy in case things go bad. Banning websites like this will only remove options for people to get that exit strategy right which is no easy thing. They have removed every website on the internet including on reddit having to do with suicide.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The petition is not new.

When we don't have reasons for things we don't understand, we tend to fill in the blanks. When we don't understand, it can cause discomfort and pain, especially when one is attached to this site and fears losing it. Blame discharges discomfort and pain, hence, blame the petition and prolifers.

What would be beneficial to all is if the SS site owners would acknowledge and honor members' distress every time the site goes down and explain what's happening. They don't. So if we're uncomfortable and in pain, we speculate and blame. It's a never ending cycle on this site. I accept that, I don't let it get to me anymore.

That said, this is my favorite Karen meme, but the hair color is wrong. Karen doesn't do lavender. Maybe this Karen is heading to the salon to complain to the manager and get that shit fixed.

Polish 20200530 015150516

• Love
Reactions: Darkhaven, not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I got really scared that the site wasn't on so i checked once in awhile with no luck ,then i found a telegram group related (?) to SS and i before that i found this weird petition to close this site down :( please don't close this site ,it's almost the only place i can talk about those so called taboo subjects without people getting nervous and saying that i should talk to a professional or not to talk about it cause it scares or hurts other people :(

Screenshot 2020 06 20 19 59 09 405 comandroidbrowser

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: itsamadworld, puppy9, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I thought that it was taken over. I was worried about the people who use this place for support.
I believe the pro lifers took control or something they have a petition (assholes)
They might actually get it. It's up to 468 now. Anybody got a idea about what we're gonna do if they succeed?

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I thought that it was taken over. I was worried about the people who use this place for support.

They might actually get it. It's up to 468 now. Anybody got a idea about what we're gonna do if they succeed?
I go cry cry

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Broken Chimera
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
So is there an explanation of why the move was necessary? Was it an emergency move? If not, why was there no warning?
The last time this happened, there was a paste bin notice, which was gratefully received.
Many members are vulnerable and addicted to this place as their only means of support. Abrupt withdrawal can be disastrous.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream and FriendofDeath
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
So is there an explanation of why the move was necessary? Was it an emergency move? If not, why was there no warning?
Many members are vulnerable and addicted to this place as their only means of support. Abrupt withdrawal can be disastrous.
I have no idea only ideas on why and if they knew then yes we should of known because I myself is one of those who're vulnerable and I rely on this to get me through day by day and I can say on behalf of myself it was horrible I luckily had contact with one of the users so we would talk the entire time leading up to it coming back online

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
The last time this happened, there was a paste in notice, which was gratefully received.

I think no, but lot of website host reserves the right to disable any website they host without any reason. If they noticed this forum and don't agree with it, they can shutdown it without warnings. The only condition that the proprietary keep an access to the files and the database if he want to move away, and I hope there is a backup system on this website to prevent bad host who could close the access. (The actual situation let me think that is the case, they do regular backup, if i'm right in these theories)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Skathon and pthnrdnojvsc
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think no, but lot of website host reserves the right to disable any website they host without any reason. If they noticed this forum and don't agree with it, they can shutdown it without warnings. The only condition that the proprietary keep an access to the files and the database if he want to move away, and I hope there is a backup system on this website to prevent bad host who could close the access. (The actual situation let me think that is the case, they do regular backup, if i'm right in these theories)
That would make sense, if that was what happened.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Is there a go-to reddit if this is down again?

There is Time To Go on Reddit but there is mad crazy censoring. You can't discuss methods at all. At least you couldn't a while back. I did see someone mention the PPH.
I get little auto bot messages about cursing. :angry: A few months ago I used the word asshole and got a message. The other day I said the word shit and got another message. I didn't even attempt to change it. I don't know if it actually made it or not.

It's not like I curse every other word. If I was doing that … then I could understand. I find it very hard to believe that people don't curse on some of the other forums. I curse on here but I don't think it's a lot. I was only on there because this site was down.

I did see someone mention a Discord for S.S. There is one but I think you have to PM a MOD to get accepted.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
they have nearly 500 signatures. Pure scumbags all 500 of them.
Compared to the millions of people that live in this world, the signatures of all 500 of those scumbags mean shit :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Compared to the millions of people that live in this world, the signatures of all 500 of those scumbags mean shit :wink:

7.8 Billion … so they aren't even pissing in the ocean. :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent and FriendofDeath
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
I heard of this other place called ruqqus. It's like reddit without all the censorship, but idk if we could make a group there without it being taken down. The discord works for when this place goes down. There's also a deep web SS but I forgot the link.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and not-2-b-the-answer
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I got really scared that the site wasn't on so i checked once in awhile with no luck ,then i found a telegram group related (?) to SS and i before that i found this weird petition to close this site down :( please don't close this site ,it's almost the only place i can talk about those so called taboo subjects without people getting nervous and saying that i should talk to a professional or not to talk about it cause it scares or hurts other people :(
Sorry i don't know if im misunderstanding this but are you 3 angry at me or at the petition that i screenshotted ? Sorry for asking such a question..
I heard of this other place called ruqqus. It's like reddit without all the censorship, but idk if we could make a group there without it being taken down. The discord works for when this place goes down. There's also a deep web SS but I forgot the link.
Wait there's ANOTHER SS forum in the dark web ??? Can i pwease have the link to it when you remember ?/

Last edited:
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I was restless and needed a place to transfer my energy. I took Art for a bit in high school so I found some videos of people painting and that was how I spent those two days, pretty much.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Simba and Oyoy
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I was restless and needed a place to transfer my energy. I took Art for a bit in high school so I found some videos of people painting and that was how I spent those two days, pretty much.
If the site ever goes down then i can recommend you this YouTube channel called DrawWithJazza . He can be very funny at times and it takes your mind off for the moment too.

Reactions: Lorntroubles
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Wait there's ANOTHER SS forum in the dark web ??? Can i pwease have the link to it when you remember ?/
Sure. The thing is that it never really caught on so it's probably empty.
EDIT: I just found it and tried it but it looks like it's down. Maybe someone else can try to confirm. http://gmt4p4pjabjdqouc.onion/
Sorry i don't know if im misunderstanding this but are you 3 angry at me or at the petition that i screenshotted ? Sorry for asking such a question..
We're just pissed about people attacking a place that most of us care about, not about you posting screenshots. Most of us already seen what the forced lifers posted anyway.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Simba
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I missed it. I was pretty nervous/on edge until it came back...

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
NGL, I got scared. Extra scared when it took more than six hours. I was lurking the main discord channel and piping in here and there.
Most of my weekend went into this game that is basically a Bitcoin faucet you need to invest in if you want to see any income. I did make some free Satoshi, but it took a goddamn day.
I've also started designing a compound interest based way to make some dough which I cannot share because it's against the rules here.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I was devastated without this Sanctioned Suicide website . This is the onLy place where i have found truth,knowledge and validation of my thoughts that i can't discuss anywhere else (like talk about suicide , death, life, suicide methods).. Everywhere else people talk about superficial, ridiculous topics that mean nothing that have nothing to do with reality the reality that many of us are facing like for example how bad or hard life and this world can really get and what you can do about it. Can't believe others want to take away this valuable resource to many of us. Reffering to those that want to ban websites like this : Why don't they just mind their own business?. I thought they had banned it. I was sooo angry and just devastated ,sad.
It definitely makes me feel better. Although I think Sometimes I might've come off wrong, it appears I have angered one of the members.

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
Just because some fools scribbled their name to a petition doesn't mean anything. People could petition to have the first amendment repealed but that's not going to happen

• Love
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I saw that petition, it's about a mom who lose her daughter after she come to this website. She said is the website fault if her daughter ctb. But at no time does she question herself about her personal responsibility on the lost of her daughter.
I hate people like that, it's like "It's not my fault if I not helped her before it was too late, it's the fault of the other to helped her !" ... stupid humanity.

I have known a similar situation 15yrs ago, a classmate ended his life because of his parent, he hated them because his parents were psycho.
After the event, all the parents discussed together and find that was because he played too much at video games, so all parents banned their children for playing video games.
But in the class we knew that the games were only a way out of this hell for him, he played that much because he wanted to leave the real world for some hour.

It was his parents fault, not the video games, and maybe our fault too to not helped him as he needed at the moment. But his parent never admit the truth and always blame the others for that.

So for parents : it's not the website or any other exterior factors fault, it's YOUR fault to not help your children when they needed it. They need to be supported, encouraged, advised, and not judged for every single thing that you don't like on them. They are them, you are you, they don't see the world like you want to and you have to accept it.

note : I know it's not that simple, but I'm still very angry against the parents of my old classmate to never admit that was their fault when every teens of the village said them the truth.
You're spot-on correct. Also, all I see many on here oppose doing so I think that speaking up publicly and to the people engaging and in the smear campaign against the site is the correct action to take. Be civil. Be compassionate but confront them. Call them out on their bullshit.

• Love