muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Very depressed. I have atypical depression, though, so my mood can temporarily brighten in response to positive stimuli like a good meal or music. Then, the despair inevitably returns. Somehow, the ups and downs actually make me feel even worse

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Huntfish34
I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
I'm super sad all the time. My dad died GSW and I dont know how to be here without him nor do i wanna be. My therapist fired me and I have found any meds that work... trying to get the courage to purchase SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
As the title says, how depressed are you?

Personally, I have reached the point of full and complete anhedonia. Don't experience any pleasure, don't care for anything, lay in bed most of day.

Honestly and truly I wish I could reach this point. I'm close though, I still have very regular bouts of euphoria due to music, but I find it hard to maintain any kind of joy. For example: I'll imagine I'm a knight or whatever, right? Then you remember "oh yeah, I'm not a knight, this isn't a dirt road. It's an empty dark room and I'm just a nobody in an infinitely expanding ball of things I'll never have any effect on. Oh boy." then I usually nap.

catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not entirely sure.. I'm on the autistic spectrum, and while it's not noticeable, I struggle to recognise or feel my emotions, unless they're particularly strong at the time..

I'm not autistic but I feel this. Since I was a child I wasn't really allowed to be emotional or vulnerable, so I learned to hide my feelings to the point where I can't really tell if I'm doing good or bad. While I go through daily mood swings (possibly BPD), if you ask me how I've been past these few weeks I'll just say okay because I don't really know.

When it comes to depression, I know I'm depressed but it's been like that since I was a kid so it's just the normal for me. I do still get enjoyment out of things and sometimes I get to the point where I almost feel high with happiness. But even at that point it's only inevitable for me to go back to the excruciating pain. And the highs aren't really worth the lows so. I feel like i'm in pain 24/7 but occasionally something will numb or distract me from it.

Depression? I don't even know/10

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I can't cry, I can't smile. Nothing. "Normal" people would call me a psychopath for sure. It's like my soul has been sucked out of me.

tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
i'm not depressed, i'm just fed up

Reactions: TheQ22