• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
I thought about buying SN, I'm just afraid of not finding a reliable source.
But even if I find, would I be able to do it in a small crowded house?
How would they deliver it to my house without my parents knowing?
Should I just go to a hotel? What if they track my credit card?

I also tried OD and the tourniquet, with the first I couldn't drink it all and also my family noticed the missing meds, and with the tourniquet (shoelace+pencil) it just hurt too much, and also I was a bit afraid...

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Don't panic, if you work through it you'll come to a conclusion

Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
1) It's difficult to source in some places so shady suppliers are definitely a concern. Properly research your sources and test if possible.

2) It's probably best if you're somewhere you won't be found for a while.

3) They would deliver it presumably via mail. Receiving random packages may tip off your parents.

4) A hotel is always a solid option, but anywhere works.

5) Who are you specifically worried is going to track your credit card? I think as long as you're the only one able to access your bank accounts then you'll be ok. Pulling credit card records takes time. If it's really a concern then there's plenty of free out of the way spots everywhere

I wouldn't go through with it unless you're 100% comfortable and okay wifh everything. Take your time and continue researching.

Reactions: Ksmиda
Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
I thought a bit about where I could do it and I'm not sure if I would do it in a hotel or any other public place, I just think finding my body would call too much attention (maybe I'm being silly, but...). I wanted to do it home honestly I'm just worried about the convulsions... I think it might work just because last time when I tried OD'ing in a rush they didn't notice it (even if they called an ambulance, it took long enough that it was impossible for them to clean my stomach).

But I know it's risky, and I definitely don't wanna go back to the psych ward...