• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

qwadzx

Feb 8, 2023
Celebrities succeed in strangling themselves on impulse, even in my country, an elementary school student died of a bag strap within 10 minutes.

But I can't even do carotid compression properly, despite a lot of research and experiments.

I can't get any better tools because the shower gown strap around 50cm is the only rope I've got and I'm about to bankrupt.

I was going to do CTB before April, but I'm desperate to do it.

I don't even have much time needed for suicide and practice because I live with my family, and I'll completely hide my suicide attempts until I succeed in CTB and show my body ( I have a 2-3 hour gap a week or two where my family goes to church and today was that one. F**K.)

I'm so stupid for not succeeding in the proper partal hangings that I tried abort thinking 'I'm sick and scared.

Anyway, when I come down from the noose, I regret again, saying, "I should have died then, but I want to die right away. I don't want to open my eyes forever in this world."

Maybe I'm just an incompetent, worried moron. in both living and dying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss
G

GoForDeath

Oct 7, 2021
I had issues with partial hanging as well, not sure what I did wrong.. Perhaps I should've gone with an actual rope, or some sort of wire/strap..

Reactions: qwadzx
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Celebrities succeed in strangling themselves on impulse, even in my country, an elementary school student died of a bag strap within 10 minutes.

But I can't even do carotid compression properly, despite a lot of research and experiments.

I can't get any better tools because the shower gown strap around 50cm is the only rope I've got and I'm about to bankrupt.

I was going to do CTB before April, but I'm desperate to do it.

I don't even have much time needed for suicide and practice because I live with my family, and I'll completely hide my suicide attempts until I succeed in CTB and show my body (except for me, I have a 2-3 hour gap a week or two where my family goes to church and today was that one. F**K.)

I'm so stupid for not succeeding in the proper partal hangings that I tried abort thinking 'I'm sick and scared.

Anyway, when I come down from the noose, I regret again, saying, "I should have died then, but I want to die right away. I don't want to open my eyes forever in this world."

Maybe I'm just an incompetent, worried moron. in both living and dying.
I'm going ctb probably with full suspension, and I also have 2 hours alone at home so it's very difficult to try or prepare, I think you should do it when you feel ready, I'm still afraid that's why I didn't do it, I'm sorry that you have to put up with all this, unfortunately suicide is not so easy to do and prepare, anyway good luck, I hope you get what's best for you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly does make the hanging method sound way more easier than it actually is when you hear of all these people managing to succeed, I envy them very much and I admire their bravery and courage. I hate how hard it is to finally ctb but I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
It's the will to follow it through. If it's a celebrity we never know how many failed attempts there were

Reactions: jusbug and qwadzx