• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, I need technical help
I would like to read PPeH, but my English is not good, so I'm looking for a way to translate the PDF, does anyone know how to do that? with google translator documents I unfortunately only get a white page

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I need technical help
I would like to read PPeH, but my English is not good, so I'm looking for a way to translate the PDF, does anyone know how to do that? with google translator documents I unfortunately only get a white page
Check out onlinedoctranslator .com

• Love
Reactions: Lilith666
L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
thank you very much

Although it does not work directly, but I can use the page to convert the PDF into Word, so I have the text and can translate this seperrat

Reactions: Soul
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, a PDF document can be opened in any program that has OCR (text recognition), it is a copy
paste into Google translator.

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
it does not work, unfortunately ;-;

UPPS! Es gab ein Problem bei der Bearbeitung deines Dokuments.
Have you uploaded a scanned document? We have not detected any text in this document. One possible reason is that you are trying to translate a scanned document - which contains pictures of text, rather than text itself. This also applies to OCR'ed documents. We suggest you save the document as a text file and try again.

I get that as a mistake
and that's what I have just noticed at world, it is not text in itself but images contain the text
That's why I can not translate

someone else's idea as I can still read in PPeH
Unfortunately I can not get direct access because I'm not over 50
does anyone have the book as a text file or a german edition as a PDF?

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Menschenfeind
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
yes I've downloaded the PDF from the resources list, I just do not understand it ^ ^
thanks, I will look at the links :smiling:

@Menschenfeind perfekt, vielen lieben dank
das splitten der pdf ist kein problem, und pdf zu word hab ich schon probiert und da eben festgestellt das es kein "text" an sich gibt, sondern alles bilder, daher kann ichs nicht übersetzen lassen

Last edited:
Reactions: Menschenfeind